Epilogue

19th September

Dear Lottie,

You've only been gone a week, but already I miss you. So much. I wish you were still here. The shows have started off great so far. We've finished all the shows in Manchester now, we're going to Birmingham next. I wish you could see the crowds, its not the same without you. Every time we have a short break we all go backstage quickly and I look for you. But then I remember that your halfway across the world. How's Australia? Love you lots gorgeous.

Harry S. X

**

21st September

Dear Harry,

The feelings mutual. I really do wish you were here, it gets quite lonely. Of course I have Ella and Aunt Rosie but I still wish you were here with me. When Ella and I are on the beach and she sees a cute boy she leaves me to talk to him! Oh well. And I saw one of the performances, the one on Thursday on youtube. I loved your solos, your voice is so angelic! As for Australia: its great! So hot and sunny. Maybe next time when you have time off you and the boys could come as well! It really is worth it, trust me! I have to go now its getting late and I'm so tired. Love you lots handsome, keep writing I miss you.

Lottie. X

**

30th September

Dear Lottie,

Just over two weeks done now. Just a month and a half left until you come back. I'm counting the days. I know its sad. But I really do miss you. We've just got one show left to do in Birmingham. Our next destination is in Liverpool, but we've only got a few days there. And that's sweet but I don't really think my voice is angelic? And that would be fun! I'd love to go there sometime! I miss you Lotts. So much. Still. Got to go now, the boys say hi. See you soon babe. Love you.

Harry S. X

**

3rd October

Dear Harry,

That's not sad Harry, its cute! I'm glad to know I'm missed! Haha, I miss you too by the way! And that's great! Louis was telling me about it the other day, have a great time in Liverpool! And well your voice is angelic! And so are you! And I miss you too Harry. Tell them I say hello! Love you lots Harry!

Lottie. X

**

4th October

Dear Lottie,

How are things in Australia now? Anything new? I've got a surprise for you when you get back. Not long left. We're going to start the concerts in London in a few days time. And no I'm not an angel, I'm the devil, and your my angel! Love you.

Harry S. X

**

6th October

Dear Lottie,

Two months is almost over, just about two more weeks left. Words cannot describe how much I've missed you. I can't wait to see you again. Just thinking about you makes me happier than ever. Every night before the show I look at the picture of you and I from before and imagine you're here with me. Enough about myself now, how are things in Australia? Are you and Ella having a good time together?

**

16th October

Dear Lottie,

Why haven't you replied yet? Its been over a week. Are there problems with the mail? I miss you. See you soon beautiful. Love you.

Harry S. X

**

24th October

Dear Lottie,

Lottie I'm getting really worried now. Its been two weeks since I've had a response, and no one else has heard anything either. When you see this text me, call me, skype me. Anything. I love you.

Harry S. X

**

Harry~

Its been well over two weeks since I'd got a reply from Lottie. I wonder what had happened. I was getting really worried now, she wasn't answering her texts or calls either. I hope nothing bad had happened to her.

"Harry!"

Niall called my name. I looked up at him and he smiled at me. I returned the smile and then looked at my phone. Still no message from Lottie.

"Harry mate you really need to get out."

I gave Niall a confused look. What was he going on about this time?

"Why?"

"You haven't gone out at all. Its been two weeks mate. All you do is sleep, eat, perform and stare at your phone. Look I know you miss Lottie but sitting around inside moping isn't going to help. She wouldn't be happy if she knew this was what you were doing. Enjoy yourself she'll be back in about a week and its our last concert tomorrow, after that we have a small vacation."

I thought about what Niall said for a moment, he had a point. But Lottie could reply tonight..

"You're right Niall, I need to leave this place and... enjoy myself."

"That's the spirit!"

Niall said, clearly amused he'd been able to help me. I smiled, I really was lucky to have him, and all the other boys for that. They were all great friends. Suddenly I felt bad, all this time I'd been ignoring them, all their efforts to help me and everything. They were just trying to be helpful, and I was being horrible. Well, now was my chance to repay them. Enjoy myself. I chucked my phone onto the sofa and began to follow Niall off the tour bus. I wonder where we were going now, probably clubbing. Maybe by the time we got back Lottie would have finally answered. I hope.

____________________________________

Ta da! That's the epilogue.

Sorry I know its not very good, as I said previously I'm not very good at 'ending' things. Bare with me!

Sequel will be up soon! Keep an eye out for it;)

Don't forget vote/comment/fan

The more votes on this the faster the sequel will be up.

Love you all so much, and thank you for everything you've done. From supporting me/this story, voting, taking your time with your lovely comments, and for all the fans/follows. I really do appreciate everything you do for me. So thank you again. I love you all.♡xoxoxo