Chapter 21 -Party Planners♥

Lottie's POV

"That's the sweetest thing ever! I can't believe that! Well I can, but its just so cute! You two make an amazing couple!" 

Ella blushed, making me grin even more. She had just finished telling me the details about her date with Zayn last night. I was so glad they were together, they were a perfect couple! 

"I'm homee! Did you miss me?!" 

Louis ran through the room dropping tesco bags as he ran over to me, jumping on my lap. 

"Louis! Your squishing me! I can't breathe!" 

Louis laughed and got off of me, smiling innocently. 

"So sorry Lottie. We went shopping though!" 

"I can see that."  

I said laughing as I saw the other four boys as well as Eleanor and Danielle walking through the door with tesco bags. 

"Thanks for helping Louis." 

They all said, as seriously as they could before smiling. Zayn walked over to Ella and kissed her, making her blush. I smiled. I loved seeing my best friends happy. I looked at Harry hopefully and he stood still. 

"Oh I see how it is Harry." 

"I'm joking babe." 

Harry said leaning over me before kissing me. 

"Get a room! Well don't but just yeah don't do that." 

I looked at Louis and laughed as he looked at me innocently. I looked at Ella and Zayn cuddled on the sofa together and I locked eyes with Zayn. His eyes looked dull. Are you alright? I mouthed to him. He nodded slowly, not taking his eyes off me. That's strange. I decided to think nothing of it. 

"What are we having for lunch then?" 

Niall said his eyes hopeful. 

"Niall you were eating McDonald's in the car only five minutes ago." 

"I'm a growing boy." 

Liam rolled his eyes. 

"Niall I'll cook later." 

"But I'm hungry." 

He whined. 

"Your always hungry." 

Niall's eyes turned to Zayn, glaring at him. 

"Do you have a problem with that?" 

"N..no of course not." 

"Good." 

We all laughed apart from Zayn who still seemed scared of Niall. Harry stood up. 

"Niall I'll cook lunch." 

"Yay! Harry I love you." 

"Are you trying to steal my man?" 

Everyone laughed. 

"Per-lease I don't need him I've got food." 

Everyone laughed again and Harry went into the kitchen to make lunch. Ella's phone started ringing and she left the room to answer. We all sat in silence not really knowing what to talk about. 

"What do you think Harry's cooking?" 

Niall asked breaking the silence. I laughed at the irish boy as well as the others. No one answered. Ella walked back in the room and grabbed her bag.