Chapter 1

** Here we go for round 2! The original story is Tanner's Trouble and to understand this one reading it would be best! I hope you enjoy this because Ellie and Tanner are not done! Mistakes are possible, just like the other one because I'm southern and I use slang language, that's just the way it is. As always I don't own any of the pictures!*

**(Edited)**

Ellie's POV ( 3 years and a few months after the last book ends)

I'm so tired. I have been working for 11 hours straight and I'm so happy that in a hour I will be finished with my grueling days shift! I just want to have a nice day with my babies, they never see me anymore. I miss them like crazy when I'm here, even though my jobs amazing.

After I left Alabama three long years ago, Charlotte became my home. I finished all of my college classes online over the summer, fall and spring semesters, besides clinicals, to become a BSN a few short months ago. I even passed my NCLEX exam in sixty questions.

I worked my butt off as a waitress for years and I worked here as a medical assistant (mostly because the babies could come with me) so that I had enough money to feed them, buy diapers, and afford my car insurance. I still have my piece of crap Honda, but I can't afford anything else.

Although my apartment was paid for, taking care of Turner my baby boy, and Tatum my baby girl, was the hardest thing I have ever done. Their names were picked out that way because I thought it was cute for fraternal twins and also I knew that they would never meet their father so the T's in their names are for him.

Even after coming here a few years back, I've never seen him again. Our painful conversation that we ended on left me scared and untrustworthy of men.

Anyway, I ended up giving birth on June 18th a few years ago. It was the most pain I have ever experienced but, I'd do it all again just to have my sweet babies at the end of the day.

My labor was 36 hours long, I have never endured so much before, I felt like I was going to die and I honestly just wanted someone with me, thankfully a few nurses were there for me. My vagina felt like it was ripped in half two different times.

I keep them with me most days but today feels different, they are in the free daycare center downstairs for all the employees and I miss them. They have just started developing personalities and their looks and I don't want to miss a moment of it.

Tatum looks just like me, I marked her in everyway, minus her eyes. Her hair is dark brown, and skin's tan, the only thing of her fathers I see is the bright green and hazel eyes that I found so sexy all those years ago until he hurt me.

Turner however looks exactly like his father. He has the dark chocolate brown hair and green eyes as well but, his face structure is just like Tanner. He also has the signature Kingston look that I remember all of the men carrying. There is no way I can deny that Turner's his baby, he looks like a mini Tanner.

I haven't spoke to that family in three years as well, I cut off everyone from my old life, the only person I have spoken to is my dad. He was shocked to find out I was pregnant but he still called and face timed me all the time. He even came and visited a few times at Christmas so I wouldn't be alone.

Brooke was the hardest. I miss her constantly but I know it was for the best. If I ever heard her talking about Tanner I knew I would run back to him. I can't put myself through that again or my babies.

My mom however is still non-existent, I hope she's doing okay. It took me two years to get to this point of acceptance in my life and I'm happy that I've made my life decisions the way I have.