Chapter 17

**(Edited)**

Tanner's POV

"So we decided to take care of her..." I rasp out to my dad and mom look at me shocked. They look disappointed and at a loss for words.

I decided to tell them today after last night, they stayed in my guest house and are leaving today to go back to Alabama. I know that Tucker and Noah have football practice this afternoon and Sage has cheering later today so I decided to wake them up early and tell them. I also wanted Ellie by my side and I know she has to leave for work at 8, so here I am at 6:30 telling my family everything about yesterday. I just hope that I'm making the right decision.

"Son, you believe this is what you want to do? You had a restraining order on her for a reason" my dad asks me as I hold my hands together and nod my head "Yeah, old man. Ellie and I talked, she agrees that's what's best for the child".

I believe Ellie, no matter how much I hate Gillian, I can't let her baby suffer from it. Ellie's mother was never there but I want that for this little girl, even though I've never even met her.

I look over at Ellie and she grabs my hand from beside me. She rests her head on my shoulder as my family looks over at us.

"We support whatever you two decide to do but, your going to be legally responsible for this baby, I hate that Gillian's passing away but, son this is a huge decision" my mom says as she grabs my father's leg to calm herself down.

"Grace, I know we should hate her but we don't. You and I were both the children without good mothers and if I can prevent that for anyone no matter who they are I want to. It's going to be hard but, I want to because I feel like if I was in the situation I would want someone I love and trust to take care of the twins and that's Tanner too" Ellie rasps out beside me.

"I guess when you put it that way I understand, I'm excited for you both. I want you to do what's best for you two though and the twins" she tells us seriously.

"Mom I know, I think that they would be happy to have a sister, especially Tatum she's been asking Ellie for one for a while" I rasp out looking over at Ellie smiling.

"Son, are you sure you want to do this?" My dad asks me again.

"I don't love Gillian, I never have but, I did care about her while we fucked. She always has wanted more but, if I wouldn't have wore condoms she and I would have been in the same situation years ago, she would be in the same situation with her family now. Dad I know it's unconventional but I feel like we should do this" I tell him truthfully.

"Okay, we support your decision for your family" he tells me as my mom stand up and hugs me.

"I'm proud of the man you've become" she whispers into my ear as I smile.

~~~~

"Bye Grandma! Bye Grandpa! Bye Aunt Sage! Bye Uncle Noah! Bye Uncle Fuck!" Tatum yells as I quickly place my hand over her mouth. Poor baby can't say her T's completely perfect yet.

We ended up having a quick breakfast together before they left, I now have to take care of the whole Gillian and her-my daughter situation, I don't know how I'm going to contact her though.

"Bye babies!" My mom yells at us as they pile into the car and leave. Ellie and I wave and smile from the front door as Tatum is in my arms and Turner is in her arms. They pile into the car as Tucker is the last one to get in, they put Sage in the back like always.

"I'm gonna miss uncle fuck!" Turner says as Ellie's eyes become wide as saucers. "Bye buddy, uncle fuck will miss you to!" Tucker shouts as he gets in the car laughing. They drive off seconds later honking the horn and pulling out of my security gate.