Chapter 8

**(Edited)**

Tanner's POV

"Hey baby, why don't we just take one of my cars? It will hold more" I say walking into my garage with Ellie and the twins. I still can't believe we are trying this again. I've never been more happy about anything in my life, besides finding out I have children.

"I need to get Turn and Tate's car seats if you want to do that" she tells me while I open my garage door. I have two, but the other one usually holds my Bronco, which is at the football stadium still, and my Camaro.

I bought my Camaro for my fascination with sports cars, it's also the same color as Ellie's eyes. This garage though holds my Mercedes SUV's, I didn't know what color to buy so I just got both.

"T-this is your cars?" she rasps out in disbelief. I smile at her and pull her by her hip to my side. It's more prominent now and I couldn't be more in love with her body. "I have another garage with my Camaro, but my Bronco is still at the field. Pick one.." I tell her.

I really do want her to pick one, their is no way her car is going to make it much longer and I want my family taken care of. "Why?" she asks while placing her hand on top of mine.

"It will be yours, I want to give you a new used car, they only have about 2,000 miles on them, I want you and my babies safe and that's not in your car, so pick one please?" I ask her while flipping our hands around to hold them.

"Tan, I can't take a car from you, I'll never be able to afford it!" she scold me.

"I am giving this to you, if you want to pay me for it stay in my room with me" I say flashing her a smile and squeezing her hand.

"Is this a bribe? You know what fine!, the white one, what do you think babies?" she looks down to the twins. They seem to be just as shocked, I wonder if they really have had no money all of this time. Good thing I'm about to find out.

"Mommy, I like the white" Tatum says while running over to the car. I reach behind me and grab the keys placing them in Ellie's hand while Turner holds onto my leg.

"O-Okay, I'll go get their car seats" she tells me while looking down at Turner on my leg.

"I'll help you in one minute" I tell her as I bend down to pick up Turner, "What's going on little man?" I ask him.

"Are you wanna leave?" he asks me and I hold him in my arms. I see his eyes upset, and his face blank.

"Turner, I am not leaving you buddy. What would I do without my best buddy? We are going to get your stuff and then going to the football field to get my truck. We are going to come back here tonight and you are going to stay with me, forever" I tell him. Hopefully he knows that I'm never leaving, I can't, they are all I've ever wanted.

"Me and Tate goldfish leave" he says as I smile. He thinks I'm going to leave like his goldfish?

"I'm not leaving like your goldfish buddy" I tell him as he smiles at me.

"Otay, I wanna play football!" he says while turning in my arms to face me.

"If you be a good boy for mommy, and do what she tells you too, we will play football later, okay?" I tell him, while rubbing his back.

"Otay! Let help mamma!" he says and wiggles to get down. I sit him down before I see Ellie walking into the garage with both the car seats in her hands.

I quickly rush over to her taking them away as Tatum and Turner wait beside the car. Ellie opens the doors as I place the seats in, followed by the children, buckling them up. Ellie looks terrified.