Chapter 6

**(Edited)**

Ellie's POV

I look up and realize I have feel asleep on top of the hospital bed. I remember sitting with Turner and holding his body in my hands so that he knew I was here. I wanted him to feel secure. I look over and see Tatum standing up beside the bed. It's 11 in the morning, I have been asleep for six hours.

Quickly pulling Turner out of my arms I place him in his small bed. I walk over to the side of Tatum's bed. I look over and see Tanner and her playing go-fish. How did they get cards?, must have been from the bookstore downstairs. Has he told her who is is?

"Hey, what are you doing out of bed Tate?" I ask her. She quickly turns around and yells "Mommy!" while jumping up for me to grab her.

I pull her up in my arms and kiss her head. "I want you to see Daddy!" she says to me. I look over at Tanner to see him smiling.

"So you told her, without me?" I ask him. He gives me a sad look. "She wanted to know who was in her room and sitting next to her", he says while picking up the cards. I need to tell her about talking to random people, even though he's her father.

"Mommy, he so nice! He say he want to see me, we will see he right?" she says to me. I don't want to break her little heart so I say "Yeah baby, whatever you want to do" I tell her sitting her down.

She runs over to Tanner and sits in his lap while playing with the cards on the floor. They look so cute together. Tanner looks softened by our small daughter is in his arms. "You look cute together" I tell him while sitting on the bed.

He smiles at me the same smile that made me cry for so long and Tatum looks up at him "Daddy can you get the card?" she says while pointing next to her.

He gives it to her and says "I got released after they did my observation, the doctor came in and gave them both antibiotics and immune boosters, he wanted to know who I was so I said the first thing that popped in my head, I'm your husband right now" he tells me. My heart stops husband? As in my boss knows?

"Tanner who-" I ask him but am cut off by Tatum, "Daddy, I want to go home! What's a husband?" she says to him he smiles at her before saying "Let's talk to the doctor and then take you home, and baby a husband is a man who get's married to the woman he loves, they live together and he has babies with her, just like you and Turner" he tells her while rubbing her back.

He looks so hot as a dad, no, no he doesn't. I'm supposed to still be mad.

They seem to be getting along pretty well, I'm just nervous that the twins will end up hurt by him. So what am I suppose to tell people? He's my fake husband?

"You moving in? YAY, we can play princess and princes!" she shouts. Oh shit, he just had to tell her didn't he, What am I going to tell her? I give him a death glare as he flashes his panty-dropping smile at me.

He planned this, he knew she would want this! That slick piece of shit!

"Baby daddy's not moving in with us" I tell her as her face looks heart broken. Tanner's eyes darken, as I just realize what I said, I called him Daddy. Oh crap, my face starts blushing as I see him adjust himself through the top of his gray sweatpants. He smiles at me before looking at Tatum.

I see the tears whelp up in her eyes, crap. Tanner moves in quickly and places her in his arms. He rubs her arms and back. She stands up quickly thinking and says "We moving in with Daddy!" and runs back into his arms hugging him.

Before I can say no, Tanner says "Yes, and you will have your own room, anyway you want it!"

She giggles and stands up walking to me "Thank you, Mamma!" she yells and runs into my arms hugging me now, she must feel a hundred times better.