Chapter 15

**(Edited)**

Ellie's POV

"Why does she want to talk to you?" I ask as I drop his hand from mine, I'm finally starting to trust him again and this happens? Does she still want him? I know that they used to sleep together and I'm so confused about this. Is this just a game?

"No!" he demands as he grabs my hand and walks away from the security guard. I pull it out again as he grabs my arm and takes me into the house muttering a quick "I'll be right back, my wife's not feeling well". I'm not his freaking wife!

"Tanner stop!" I demand as he tightens his grip on my arm taking me to our room. It's not really tight but it's unlike him to hold me this way. "Tanner STOP!" I yell as he shuts the door and makes me go in with him. He releases my arm and I automatically shoot my hand up to hold it where his was.

"I'm sorry but you left me no choice! You are not leaving me because she showed up! You can't do that to us again! You can't pull away because she was following us!" He yells at me.

"I'm trying so hard to trust you, I am, but if you don't tell me what the fuck is going on right now Tanner I will call your mom and take my fucking kids and never talk to you again, I'll move to fucking Russia! You need to tell me what's going on because I can't take it! You told me she wasn't going to be an issue and here she is at your house! I'm finally to the point where I trust you and this happens!" I yell at him as he clenches his fists.

"I didn't do anything, you should trust me, I'm fucking trying okay! You think I want her! I put a restraining order on her for a reason, I regret ever fucking with her. I can't take it back but I would if I could, and you know that!" He demands as he hits his fist on the wall. He didn't break anything but the fact that he's so angry is making me upset, he needs to calm down.

"I can't do this with you, I can't do this to my kids. Why Tanner?" I ask as I hold my hands together. This is making me think twice about everything.

"Ours, not yours" he tells me as I look away from him. He can't be serious.

"Really? That's what you're worried about." I demand scoffing. I glare at him as he blankly stares away from me. He stands and tries to come to me as I back away.

"Tanner, we never even talked about it. But when Gillian came around years ago, I thought that it killed me when I found her bra and heard what you said about me. I had just found out I was pregnant and I didn't trust you after what happened. My mom left me, my dads there but not like I needed being here in North Carolina, and I felt hopeless. So you might be the biological father to my twins but they're mine." I demand to him softly. He has to understand what I'm taking about.

I flinch as a tear rolls down my cheek. This was to good to be true, something is going on.

"Baby, please don't cry" he tells me as he walks over to me and hugs me, I rest my head on his chest as he rubs my back in his palm. I can't stop the tears though, she's back for a reason. She's always going to come back.

"Tell me why she's here, tell me" I demand as I cry into his shirt and his arms. I hate her so much and she's causing my relationship with Tanner to feel different and difficult like it used to.

"She's been trying to find me for years, I knew she was in Dallas when I played for the Cowboys. She found me there and I was traded so I came to Charlotte before I had the chance to do anything about it. She never talked to me but I saw her a few times. I guess she found out I was here. This is out of hand though, I can't have her messing with our relationship and our twins" he tells me as he rubs my back.

"I feel like a horrible person for not trusting you right now but I can't." I demand to him as I wipe the tears from my face.

"Why?" He asks as I sigh. "She's here." I demand as he rolls his eyes.