Chapter 10

**(Edited)**

Ellie's POV

I pull the food out of the bags and set in on the island, I ended up getting Cracker Barrel because I know how much Turner and Tatum liked the food when my dad took us there right before Christmas last year.

I know he's coming here this Christmas again, I haven't even told him about Tanner coming back into our lives though. I disregard the though as I take out Tatum and Turner's mac and cheese and chicken strips.

I search everywhere for plates and finally find them on the top shelf. Tatum is in the living room watching TV so I'm shocked when she yells "Daddy!"

I turn around and see Tanner with both our babies in his arms. That melts my heart, he's so damn sexy and he doesn't even know it. I want to be with him, I want him. I want to sit on his face like I used to do.

"You went to Cracker Barrel?" he asks looking down at the bags.

"Yeah it's their favorite, they love mac and cheese and chicken strips. I got you a country fried steak with mashed potatoes and Mac and cheese too. I know you use to love that. I got myself chicken and mashed potatoes if you want that instead. I thought you might want that, I'm sor-" and he cuts me off.

"Baby stop talking, what you got is fine" he tells me and kisses me. I feel calmer with him close.

"Okay" I say and smile at him. He smiles back before taking the kids to the dinning room and helping me bring the drinks and plates.

We sit down together and eat while Turner tells me all about football and how he's going to be like his daddy

I smile at him and nod my head as I help him and Tatum eat. Suddenly I feel a hand on my thigh and I turn around and look at the owner of it.

He smiles at me before eating his mashed potatoes and talking to Tatum. She laughs at him as he smashes his potatoes on her face.

She sticks her finger in her mac and cheese and pokes his cheek. They laugh as she yells "DADDY! Don't get me!" and hides under the table.

He smiles at me before taking his hand off of my thigh and telling Tatum "Baby, come eat your food".

She giggles at him and gets up as we finish eating together in peace as a family. I hope this is one of many more to come.

~~~~

"Baby.." Tanner says from behind me. He squeezes my hips as he grinds his erection in my behind.

I gasp and drop the sponge that I was using to clean the plate, I quickly pick it up though and get back to work. After dinner we washed the twins and took them to their rooms and tucked them in. I quickly came back in here to wash the dishes and put up the leftovers though.

I'm nervous, I know I'm not a virgin and that's why I'm scared. I've had two beautiful children but my body's not like it used to be. I'm probably not as good as I used to be and I know that I look different down there from having children.