Chapter 14

**(Edited)**

Ellie's POV

"I'm not wearing that!" I yell at Tanner as he picks up a hot pink velvet string and a matching velvet bra. He is literally the only man in here and we keep getting looks from horny girls everywhere and I know why, he's hot. He's the hot DILF that all the mom's want.

"What size bra do you wear? Let me see..." he says as he walks over to me and looks around. He suddenly grips them in his hands as I push them away as fast as they get there.

"You can't do that! I don't need anything from here!" I scold at him while he grins and picks up a bra. I look at the tag and see it's a 34 d the fact that he knew that from touching them is horrible.

"How did you know what size bra I wear?" I ask him as he starts pulling out random ones in different colors.

"Baby, I've sucked them, I've kissed them, I've licked them, I've grabbed and I've fucked them, they are mine" his words instantly make me hot as I recall when he would put his hard length in them, I used to love doing that for him. I can't wait to do it again.

"Only one bra and one pair of underwear" I tell him as he finds the underwear and goes through them.

"What size are you in thongs? Let me see..." he starts again and I back away from him.

"No! I'm a 3x! Can we go now!" I jokingly scold at him. He laughs and says "Medium it is" while he grabs serval of his favorite pair all are red, white, pink and black. He even picked up matching bras for all the sets. I don't know how he's so good at guessing my sizes.

He walks over to the full body lace suits and sends me a charming wink and smile. I love him but hate him at the same time for this. He wanders around before stopping in front of one on a clear body mold.

I see the looks from all the women as he keeps searching. It doesn't even phase him as he keeps going.

I wander to his side before seeing what he has found. It's a completely white lace mesh see through suit that's crotch less and has snaps on the sides.

The front is low and only has strings holding it together. It looks like something a stripper would wear, not me. I have to admit that I love it though, it's mature but delicate and sexy but sophisticated.

"I'm gonna make love to you in that one right there, on our wedding night" he whispers in my ear. Our wedding? he doesn't have second thoughts about marrying me? I feel my heart start racing with the though of being Mrs. Kingston, the title women all over the United States want.

"Okay, but if you get to pick that one I want to pick one to surprise you with" I whisper into his ear. He smiles at me before nodding his head and picking up a medium in the bodysuit.

"Will you please wait on the bench while I pick it out? I want to surprise you, please?" I question as I stand in front of him and give him my best puppy dog eyes. This is all I have to do to get what I want most of the time.

"Fine but when your finished, I will be buying it and the rest of this. Go find some stuff you like, don't look at the price tags, this can be a repayment for all the pairs I've ripped apart" he says down to me in his low voice.

I smile before pecking his lips and tapping his butt telling him to go. He leaves me with the basket of all his favorites and goes and sits on the bench outside while playing on his phone. Or, so he thought. People instantly recognize him and start asking for pictures.

I can't believe that I'm doing this to make him happy, I don't want to spend money on this but I remind myself it's for him not me. I look around for a few minutes before finding a see through bodysuit that has a built in thong, my entire butt is going to hang out and the strings on the front are only intended I cover nipples. They drop down into a low cut right above the crotch, it's crotch less too. I think he'll love this. I can tease him in this.