°Crushes & drama°

Start from the beginning

"Now ? yeah i'm coming don't worry !" she said with a panicked tone before shehang up on chenle .

She quickly grabbed her bag and phone , wanting to wanishout of the room the fastest possible , who is jisung kidding , he wanted same but seeing jiheun get out of the practice room with only a " See you later ji i need to go " kinda hurted him .

Jiheun rushed down the stairs of sm's building , finding it the fastest way of getting out of here rather than waiting for the elevator .

Rushing out of the building , wearing her mask and cap she quickly headed to the dorm , her heart beating like crazy , not sure if it's because of running down the staircase of sm or because of park jisung .

Finally at their dorm , she took one of her keys  putting it in the hole and opening it with aforce she didn't have to use .

Slamming the door shut , she didn't even greet doyoung jungwoo and yuta who were in the living room and just stormed to her room .

Shutting the door with force , making an extreme loud noise , jaehyun flinched as he saw the girl flop on her bed .

"Hey everything's okay roomie ? " Jaehyun asked as he posed the movie he was watching , giving his attention to the girl that looked too pale for his likings .

"Uh ? yeah yeah oppa , everything is okay , under  control , nothing out of the routine , all okay and alright !" she said as jaehyun looked at her with brows raised .

"And you tell me you are an actress " he said as he got up from his bed sitting nest to the girl "Hey tell me what's bothering you ?" he said as he patted her shoulder .

She looked at him with eyes debating on wether tell him or not , again it can all be a misunderstandment and they weren't about to kiss , but again she knew they were about to kiss ,at least she was .

"Oppa ... jisung and i .. almost kissed " she said as he looked at her confused "You almost what ?!" he said a little bit too loud making the girl flinch at the loudness and basicly the dark eyes he had at the moment .

"What did that kid do ?! I'm going to kill him !! " he said as he got up now facing her with arms on his waist "Oppa WE almost !! not only him !" she said as she begun regretting telling him in the first place knowing how protective he could get .

"What happened tell me ?!" jaehyun said as the girl's phone rang again , the girl took the opportunity and quickly answered "Yeah lele , i'm going to come down in minutes please wait for me " she said as she got up to atleast change .

"Oppa we are going to talk after , i need to go with lele somewhere okay ? "   the girl said as she quickly got up and took some fresh clothes and went to change in the bathroom leaving jaehyun with tons of question she didn't answer .

Changing her outfit into some black classy pants and a nice button up blouse , she got out of the the bathroom heading to the door .

" yuta oppa , i'm going to go to a restaurent that chenle oppa invited me to go with him , so please tell the rest of the members and the manager  okay ? " she said as yuta nodded his head drinking his beer "Will do , have fun " he said as the girl nodded going out .

Chenle invited jiheun to a restaurent that his parents booked for themselfs but a late minute work came in and they didn't want to concel it , so they preferred to give it to chenle insteed . So chenle decided to invite jiheun .

Arriving at the adress , jiheun finally got rid of her mask that was begining to annoy the living shit out of her .

"Hey heun !" the chinese boy said as he spotted her then went infront of her .