Almost Six Months

Zacznij od początku

"To work." I groaned a little and got my stuff out of the car.

"I don't want you at work. You really need to stay home. I'll be back soon and I'll be able to take you wherever you want."

"Christian if I want to go out I'll go. Even if I have to Uber or ask my family to take me."

"Whatever bye," I said and hung up the phone.

Cas 💙 - Don't hang up on me

I looked at it and didn't respond. All I wanted was Cassie to be safe and she wanted to be out and about working. Working, of all things.

Well shit, one game short of a World Series appearance. This was the second time and it made my blood boil but at least I got to go home to Cassie.

As I arrived back to my place, her Jeep was parked next to my car and I smiled at it. We eventually needed a bigger car for our growing family. When I walked in, Cassie was with Ally at the counter eating hot wings.

"Hey," I said and hugged Ally. She hugged me back and then I looked at Cas. I kissed her lips and then looked at the food. "So what, what are you doing eating spicy food?"

"Well I didn't think you would be home yet," She said. I decided not to touch on the subject too much right now and let her hang out with Ally. After Ally left, Cas sat next to me on the couch. "Don't get mad at me. I won't eat them anymore until after I give birth."

"It's fine. I've missed you," I said and kissed her.

"So it's the off-season and hickies aren't frowned upon right now," She said and then started kissing my neck.

I chuckled a little as she went to work on me. "You know we haven't had sex since the middle of September," I said and tugged on her sweatpants.

Cas took a break and looked at me. "I really can't be on top babe. I will break you."

"How about what we do to always finish it off?"

"How about not tonight because I'm ready for bed."

"In the morning?" She shook her head no and I was confused.

"Well I don't know yet. I want to go out to breakfast in the morning? Can we do that?"

"Sure," I said and rubbed her back. This was the one thing she loved the most and it would probably put her to sleep.

"CY you're making me tired and I want to hang out with you."

"Come on let's go to the nursery," I told her and we walked upstairs. "I like the grey, a lot more than I thought I would."

"I told you," Cas said and then showed me how she had all the kids' stuff organized.

"So how has your sleep been? Do you wake up in the middle of the night to eat?"

"Don't hate me but I've been sleeping naked because it's so much more comfortable and I feel like I could sleep longer like that. But sometimes I will wake up in the middle of the night."

"I can't cuddle you, can I?"

"We can cuddle until I get hot. But if I sleep naked you can't be getting horny."

"That's a sight I really love," I said and grabbed her ass.

"You motherfucker stop." I looked at her because of the words she said. "I'm sorry."

"I can't help it babe, you turn me on," She just shook her head and laughed.

"I obviously know since you got me pregnant."

"You know you like the process," I said and grabbed her ass again.

"You're lucky you're very handsome Yelich," She said and we went to our room. "I need help shaving again." I lifted her tank top and looked at her stomach.

"I'll help you tomorrow," I said and then kissed her stomach. She grabbed onto my hair and she moaned a little. "You know the babies can hear that."

"Exactly so stop making me moan," Cas said. "You should talk to them babe."

"I always talk to them," I was quick to defend myself.

"But now they can actually hear you, and you haven't been around for a few weeks."

"Hey babies, I can't wait to meet you two. I'm going to give you the world and make sure you are treated right. Mommy and daddy love you so much already. Please be good for your mommy for the rest of the pregnancy," One of the babies started kicking and I smiled, "I can tell you're very excited to hear my voice."

"They love you so much," Cassie said and rubbed my hand.

"Have a good sleep tonight, I love you guys." I kissed her belly a few times and then laid next to Cassie.

"You're so adorable," She said with a smile. "Thank you for being so good to me and our unborn children."

"I will treat you guys so good because I don't ever want to lose any of you." She kissed my lips and then got up to get undressed.

"Goodnight babe," She said and kissed me. As she laid in bed, I looked at her gorgeous body. "Stop staring."

"How do you know what I'm doing?" I asked with a chuckle.

"I just know your eyes tend to wander where they're not suppose to."

"Hey you're all mine, I'll look at you whenever I want."

"Yeah yeah Yelich," She said. The both of us fell asleep a few minutes later.

I woke up to Cas shaking me. "What's wrong babe?" I asked her and looked at the time on my phone. Two in the morning.

"I was having sexual dreams about you. Can we-"

"Cas no babe. Just go back to sleep."

"Fuck you," She said and turned away from me. I knew it was just the hormones talking so I didn't take it to heart.

When I woke up, Cassie was still knocked out. "Cas wake up and get ready."

She didn't move so I shook her. "Stop," She said and hit my arm.

"Then we aren't going to breakfast," I said and left the room. She mocked me as I shut the door. About twenty minutes later, Cas came downstairs dressed.

"I'm ready," She said and wrapped her arms around me.

"Are you going to stop being rude?"

"Yes," She said and then kissed me. I just smiled into the kiss and then grabbed her butt.

"We can do it when we get back, if you really want to."

"Maybe, you should've just taken it in the middle of the night." She grabbed my car keys and started walking to the door.

"What do you think you're doing little lady?" I asked her and took the keys away.

"Driving us," She said and went to grab them back.

"If I remember correctly, you said that it's probably not safe to drive with your stomach. And I want to drive my fiancé around."

"You're so fucking sexy, this is the only reason I will allow it."