Chapter 25: Handicap

3rd Person's POV
5:15 PM - Tuesday
Magnum Academy's Grounds

Everyone saw how Skylar easily redirected the sliding rocks. Skylar remained unfazed to the situation he is facing. A handicap match.

"Fire Punch."  Fire covered Zachary's fist and ran towards Skylar to punch him.

"Rock Gauntlet." Stones covered Seth's hand and does the same.

"Wind Blow." Aelous casted and gust of wind covered Zachary's and Seth's attack to add more power.

As the two were approaching Skylar. 

Skylar, conjured water in both of his hands and casted, "Water Claw!"

He ran head to head and slash both royalties in the stomach, causing them to crouch on the ground. Skylar then ran to Aelous and was about slash him when he flew up high with his wings.
The claw made contact with the ground, making a huge explosion and thick smoke, covering the battlefield.

That is when a tentacle came out from the smoke and grabbed Aelous' legs and slammed him to where his other friends are.

Skylar chanted once again.

"Water Dome."

The three were trapped in a dome of water and was suffocating them. That is when  Zachary remembered what the boy that Skylar faced in the examination did.

"Overheat!" A powerful fire magic spell where the caster is releasing heat wave.

The water evaporated and vapors went out. Yet Skylar was so cunning that before the vapors disappeared he controlled it, condensing it to water once again and chanted, "Hydro Pump".

Surging water from above pushed the royalties down and met the ground hard.

"Earth Shell."

Seth chanted and made a protection for the three of them, before Skylar would continue attacking. They are inside a boulder.

Skylar tried attacking it with hydro pumps, but there was no effect. That is when Sky made his Aqua Wings and flied high.

"Water Tentacle."

Tentacles out of water was attach in his arms once again, then took a hold of the boulder in front of him. As soon as he secured the boulder, he harshly slammed the boulder to the ground many times causing it to crack and soon break.

As it breaks, Seth was already unconscious and was teleported to the infirmary. Aelous and Zachary were having a hard time to stand.

"Fire Spin." 

A fire tornado was made beneath Skylar and he was trapped inside.

"Wind Blow." 

Gust of wind made the tornado turn faster and more aggressive.

But they were so worried about the person inside the attack.

That is when, they heard a voice behind them.

"You guys never learned."

They were all shock that they were just fighting Sky's clone the whole time. They were about to attack the real Skylar when he casted a spell a second earlier.

"Water Nebula." Sending the boys mid air and casted once again.

"Water Lock." Both were trapped in separate balls of water and Zachary was about to do the same trick - overheat, when Skylar was first to cast once again

"Water Magic: Aqua Detonate."

Aelous knows this spell, he experienced it first hand in the water falls. The balls of water explodes and there goes the two prince dropping from mid air. And as they met the ground they were teleported to the infirmary.

"Your winner, Skylar Finn Morgan." Everyone was so shock to how powerful he is that he took down three future kings in a single match. And that he was the only one who succeeded to win in a handicap match during the class.

Rosanna, Trisha, Rei and Marco immediately ran to the infirmary to check on their friends. Thinking that Skylar is more than just a regular wizard, they thought that Skylar is more of what they think he is.

The classes ended and Skylar went back to his dormitory, unfortunately, he would still meet the two princess for they share the same dorm.

Around 6:00, Trisha and Ro returned to their rooms and Skylar just stayed inside his room, the feeling of betrayal not leaving his system, he wants to forgive them, but it really hurts for him that he was hurt by his own friends.

He is having a hard time believing that he will have real friends once again, since Hanna and Jordan were gone from his sides.

Everything was so surreal, from the beginning and until now, Skylar living a life full of ups and downs, when his life is just in its starting point.

The night continues with hearts feeling betrayed and guilty, the first night you felt more alone even though they are just in the next rooms beside yours.

A new day came as the sun rises and everyone were either afraid or excited to face the new morning.

"Good morning Sky, breakfast is ready!" Trisha greeted Skylar

Skylar on the other hand felt nothing, he woke up, took a bath and went to the cafeteria for his breakfast, leaving the two girls in their dormitory sad and dejected.

They know where Skylar is coming from and they felt bad about it. Zachary and the boys went to the cafeteria since none of them has the mood to cook this morning.

On their way to the cafeteria, Zachary bumps into someone in the hallway, stopping the boys in their talk. Looking straight, he saw that the guy he bumps into is no other than Skylar.

"Good morning, Sky." Aelous smiled at the younger teen. Skylar just shrugged them off and continued to walk on his destination.

As the boys arrived in the cafeteria, they saw Skylar eating alone on a round table, they decided to go get their food and join Skylar's table.

As they sat on the chairs of the table - as if on cue, Skylar stands up and throws his leftovers in a bin. Not having the appetite to eat anymore.

"Is it his red day?" Marco tried to joke, but earned a handful of slap from Rei.

"Why did you slap me?" He exclaimed.

"Idiot." The other muttered while he continues to eat his breakfast.

*
Skylar Finn Morgan with his neat brown hair. His new look after being cleanse by his ice.

 His new look after being cleanse by his ice