Chapter 51: Settled

3rd Person's POV
Wednesday 1:00 PM
Blood Moon Kingdom, Arena

The boy with the blue orb continues to stay at the corner, doing everything he can to void the boy with the red orb. Every time they make a conversation, he always find a way to cut the conversation as soon as it started.

The king of the host kingdom is not that bothered, knowing that his only child is attracted to someone like Skylar. He knows the reason since that kid looks very interesting and somehow stands out, no matter how crowded the place is.

"From the stories I heard, he possesses water magic." The king whispered to himself. The other kings and queens are teasing the king of Blood Moon Kingdom that his son already have someone he likes. The worry of the king is their bloodline. Thinking that since Skylar is an ordinary wizard, pregnancy is not possible.

He doesn't want to stop what his child desires, he will let him be.

"Why are you avoiding me, Skylar?" Zachary stated nearing where Skylar is seated. Skylar on the other hand ignores the statement and was about to go to Trisha and the others who are talking beside the locker in their waiting room. Before he could go away, Zachary grabs his hand tightly, pulling him close to him. Skylar's hand are laid flat on top of his chest, with his head hung low. Their position made him embarrassed and  nervous at the same time, not knowing how to deal and talk to the man in front of him.

The others who witnessed the scene went out of the waiting room, giving the two to sort things out.

"You are driving me crazy, Skylar." Zachary stated, "What have you done to me?" He asked Skylar.

 Skylar felt the continuous heavy beating of Zach's heart. Skylar held himself together from tearing up, suppressing himself from crying. His hands on Zach's chest grabbed a hold of his clothes and said, "I should ask you the same thing, what have you done to me?" As he lifts up his head, tears freely streaming down his cheeks.

He was met with Zach's face, a smile plastered on it. It is genuine and so real. Skylar always thought that Zach is handsome, but he never thought that he'd be this so handsome up close.

"You really are driving me crazy." Both whispered at the same time. Bodies connected together, both feeling the same warmth. The beat of their hearts are in sync. Their breathing dances in the same patter.

His red eyes meeting the other's blue ones,

The fire that lingers in his heart grew big;

Their resolve and will is as vast as the sea,

But only time will tell to when it will last.

"I hope you could wait for me." Skylar stated.

"Let me court you and be my boyfriend." Zachary straightforwardly said, Skylar as caught of guard.

"I told yo--" He was cut off and Zachary intervened.

"Be my wife." Zachary stated with a serious face.

"I told you, please wait for me." Skylar said genuinely.

"Why?" Zach asked as he caresses Skylar's back, reassuring Sky.

Skylar could not answer and remained silent in Zachary's arms.

The silent is very uncomfortable and hard to bear, but warmth envelopes them with each other's embrace. Zachary releases a sigh as he lets go of Skylar.

He then knelt on the ground, his eyes were fixed on to the other's blue orbs.

"Love me now, and I will court you forever."

Zachary's words were genuine and full of love. Skylar's admiration and love for Zachary quantifies.

Zachary is already impatient. He wants to make Skylar his. He just need Skylar to say yes, then he will continue to court for his love forever.

In other words, he's love for him is desperate. He wants to rush things in the early stages of their soon to form relationship, but slow things down at the latter part. So that they may be able to fight time.

Skylar was touched.

He knows that even though Zach rarely speaks, but ones he does, all of his words worth more than gold and diamond.

Skylar hummed his answer.

"What?" Zachary sweetly asked, as he did not understand what Skylar meant.

"Yes."

"So, you will be my boyfriend?" Zachary joyfully asked, as his happiness is hard to contain.

"No." Zachary's heart dropped.

Seconds passed, Skylar spoke again.

"I'll be your wife." He said as he tightly hugs his lover.

Many thing were running through Skylar's mind. 

'I am not yet ready to tell you who I am, so that no one could harm you. But if someone attempts to do so, I'll kill them with my own hands to protect you. That is how much I love you Zach. I am willing to paint blood with my hands, just so that I could be with you.'

After settling their relationship, both went out of the waiting room as the event is up next.

"Finally!" Marco stated, Rei then slapped the back of his hand.

"Congratulations!" Seth and the others greeted them warmly.

"I'm really sorry, because of me we lose all our points." Skylar bowed.

Trisha went towards him and comforted him, "It's not your fault."

Bu--" Skylar was about to speak when Aelous spoke.

"Let's just earn those points back. We don't blame you. It is a festival after all, let's have fun."

Skylar was moved and he is thankful that he met them. Even though Hannah and Jordan are a big part of them, he could not deny that everyone with him in his time in the academy are special.

He then felt a hand on top of his head, "Let's do our best."

He smiled at the owner of the hand, smiling at him. "We will, Zach."

The sky, the sun, the people, his friends and everything feels so perfect for the boy. His chest continues to feel the tingly sensation. The hand on top of his hand is reassuring him.

But one thing is for sure, the war is near.

He doesn't want all of those he treasures bathe on ash. He aims to be stronger and the next step to grow stronger is to find his way back to his real home. To his kingdom.

The time is ticking, but still his heart is continuously beating for his desire to end the chaos that is about to come.

It is settled, he'll grow strong for everyone.

----------

Please remember to VOTE, COMMENT, ADD, SHARE and FOLLOW.