Chapter 34: Lou Aquila

Skylar Finn
Monday - 10:30 PM
Elix City

There is a horde of cyclops just outside the city, slowly making their way. "What do they want from this city?" I asked. Trisha came near me as she said, "I don't know."

There are about 15 Cyclops outside the city, some were holding huge bats and some were holding huge trunks of trees. This is too much to handle.

That is when two figures came out of no where. One came out from a white magic circle while the other one came from out a brown magic circle.

"Dura and Akira came!" Trisha shouted.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"They are from the magic council, both are powerful wizards." Rei said, nearing us together with the others with him.

"We'll take care of them. Sorry were late, we came from a mission." The bald guy said as he nears us, the one that came from the brown magic circle. I think he is Dura.

They went towards where the cyclops are coming from. But something is not right.

Pillars of earth came surging towards the cyclops and loads of wind were casted, giving the cyclops a hard time to move forward. When suddenly a witch appeared out of no where.

"Negatu." A negation spell! I thought.

As the pillars of earth and the whirlwind is no where to be found.

Akira was about to fly towards the witch when the witch casted the same spell, "Negatu!" Negating Akira's ability to fly towards her. Causing him to fall to the ground.

"She's a high level witch." If I could just take her grimoire away from her, the members of the magic council would be able to do their job easily.

"Due Selpo." I casted as I glowed bright blue, making a clone of myself.

*
3rd Person's POV
Monday - 10:45 PM
Elix City

Skylar rode a tornado of water as we went up towards the witch. The witch noticed Skylar as she tried negating his attempt to go near her.

As the tornado of water vanished, he conjured enough water to make his wings of water.

Skylar flew towards the witch which was caught of guard to how Skylar's reflexes to alter his own water into another form within seconds. 

The witch immediately casted a shield surrounding her. The person she was actually facing is actually his clone, dispersing into huge amount of water, locking the witch.

"Water MagicL Aqua Detonate." The water immobilizing the witch exploded.

A loud laugh was heard.

The smoke went away, revealing the witch unharmed. "A little student can do clones, fascinating." The witch laughs, mocking Skylar.

"Lou Usektria." 10 magic circles appeared behind her. Beams pf dark energy came out from it, directed to somewhere else. Finding the real Skylar.

That is when something held the witch's leg. Something wet.

"Water Tentacle."

The real Skylar drags the witch to the ground, making it more comfortable for Skylar to fight the witch. The grimoire is no where to be found as it was sent somewhere as the witch made contact with the ground.

The dark beams continued to moved.

"Lou Aquila!" Chanted. Skylar have been trying to dissect witchcraft and magic origin of dark witches on his past time. Water, being the most versatile element can easily mimic the magic circle built by the witch.

10 magic circles appeared behind Skylar as his right hand glows bright blue. Beams of water surges out, attacking the beams of dark energy.

"Eh? Really fascinating." The witch said bewildered.

The witch dashes forward to Skylar, her fist glowing bright purple. As she was about to punch Skylar, Skylar's fist is covered with water.

"Water Claw." The clash between their fist made a huge impact, sending them back from each other. Leaving a 10 feet distance between the two.

As Skylar is keeping the witch busy with him, Dura and Akira is free to deal with the cyclops that are invading the city.

The witch noticed it, as she was about to negate the spells from Dura and Akira, Skylar was fast enough to condense the air near the witch into water.

The water acts like a tape, covering the mouth of the witch, not allowing her to cast her spell. She tried removing the water on her mouth with her hands, but failed miserably.

Skylar ran towards her. He controlled small amount of water, connecting the water from the witch's mouth as if it is a chain.

He dragged her forcefully, face first to the ground. He connected the water his wrist, as a big blue magic circle below the laying body of the witch.

"Water Nebula!" Sending her body mid air with great force. Sky uses strength, as he forcefully dragged her back to the ground, but this time the impact is five times greater than the first one, knocking the witch out.

Akira went near him as he enchanted a cage out of air, trapping the witch, with water still covering her mouth.

Skylar aided the two members of the magic council.

The same method he did against the first cyclops he faced.

Focusing on his energy, he then casted, "Hydro Pump."

An abnormal fast moving water went towards the neck of one of the cyclops. Which leaves a hole on it, killing the cyclops in one go.

"Lou Aquila!" He casted once again. Five magic circles appeared as loads of water surges out of it in a form of beam. Skylar concentrated, the same method he did. The mobility of the water grew drastically in a fast motion.

The water turned sharp; the attack is directed at five of the cyclops that they are dealing with.

"Earth Wave!" The land acts like the ocean waves, creating series of wave taking the cyclops off of their feet.

"Grand Wind!" Akira flew up and a huge white magic circle appeared in front of him. Loads of wind went out of it, directed at the cyclops on their knees. Knocking most of them out.

Zachary interfered and went in the middle of the horde of cyclops. As he casted, "Overheat!" Burning the cyclops around him.

One of the cyclops that Skylar took down drops an item. Skylar took it. It's a pearl. It can be sold to the market or can be traded off with different items.

They manage to take down every cyclops.

As they heard a loud laugh.

"This is just a taste of what Crauxx Kingdom can do!" Referring to the 1000 beasts and monsters, acting like an army. She then brought out a knife out of her pocket. 

The wizards were about to stop her, but she already stabbed her chest. Killing herself.

----------

Please remember to VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, SHARE, and ADD.