Chapter 2: Answers

Skylar Finn
8:00 PM-Thursday
Cecil's House

"What do you mean mom?" I asked with worry in my heart because she is starting to tear up and started spouting nonsense.

"It's really time," she said smiling with tears brimming in her eyes.

"Yeah it is time, time for dinner," I sassed trying to make them laugh and it did work, but they were strained laughs. What's really happening to them?

"Please listen to me closely Sky, this is no joke. You are no ordinary human, you are like us." she then continued "We have magic," and that is where I started laughing.

"I thought no more joking mom? You are hilarious. What movie have you watched last night?" I laughed.

"No it's not, let me show you." She then held my right hand and Hannah took the other together with Jordan making a small circle.

They started closing their eyes and I copied them. That's where me, Hannah, Jordan and Mom were in a bright place.

"What's happening?" I asked and they just smiled at me.

Then a woman came into view, she is beautiful wearing a white clothe with gold linings.

"Skylar Finn Morgan, it's nice to see you child," she said and that sent shivers through my body. The voice is familiar.

"You sound so familiar? Who are you? How'd you know my name?"

"I am Lumina, my child, Goddess of Light. Of course I know who you are, for I am with you ever since then," she said. 

Then realization hits me, she was the voice in my head earlier when I was underwater.

"Yo-You are that voice," I point at her and she just laughed at me. "Yes, I am my child," she then replied to me.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You are in my home my child. You are in the Light Realm," she then said.

"Light Realm?" I muttered out.

"This is were the Goddess of Light stays Sky, this is were memories of people and truth behind lies were stored," mother uttered.

"Huh? Wait .so this is the magic thing you are saying!?" I raised my voice. Who wouldn't be so shock.

First, I've got fins and fishes can untie ropes.

Second, I see colors.

Third, I can smell cotton candy, pine trees and mints.

Now, I am in their so called Light Realm.

"Close, but not quite," Lumina stated.

"I'm not your real mother, Sky." Mother said lowly, but I manage to hear it.

"Mom, you are joking right?" She then shake his head a no.