Chapter 34: Thousand

3rd Person's POV
Monday - 10:00 PM
Magnum Academy, Grounds

Skylar remained still to where he was standing. "I'll be sending some of the teachers for back up. Go and hold the line!"

The head master of the academy instructed the top students of the academy. Everyone already left, while the teachers woke up. Most of the teachers are sent to the city. While Skylar remained to where he was standing.

"You are not alone, my child." A voice echoed in his head. He looked around but soon realize that it was the Goddess of Light speaking to her, Lumina.

"Go forth my child, save the city then save the world in the future." Lumina finished speaking to Skylar.

"Skylar?" The head master tried to put Skylar out of his deep train of thoughts. Skylar managed to composed himself as he tried to roam his eyes around.

Everyone already made their way to the battlefield.

"Aqua Wings!" He flew as fast as possible towards the city.

He saw many vampire soldiers from the Blood Moon Kingdom fighting the ogres. While some of the teachers, Rei and Aelous are fighting against flying orcs.

Rosanna on the other hand and two other fairy teachers are trying their best to negate the further intrusion of the beasts and creatures outside the city.  Building walls of vines, but most of the ogres have axes and swords to cut through. Making their way in, Skylar saw many vampire soldiers wounded and suffering.

He felt sympathy for them. The citizens are being attacked, but trying their best to defend themselves. There is just too many of them.

He saw two teachers helping the citizens out of the city, but having a hard time to do so, since the city is surrounded.

What do they want in this city? Skylar asked himself.

"I can't call my Dias!" Rei exclaimed from above.

"I can't as well!" Everyone in the city are yelling out loud, they can't contact their Dias.

Skylar immediately tried summoning his Dias, Ren. But to no avail, there is no contact or any signal from his Dias. He can't connect to his Dias.

Many were shock and are diving into deep thoughts, but still tried their best to defend the city.

"What happened?" He asked in his head.

"Fight my child, the Diasen Realm was taken over by the Crauxx Kingdom. They killed almost all the Dias." Lumina once again spoke.

"What!?" He asked shockingly.

"The Gods and Goddesses couldn't enter, Noviena did something with the entrance." Lumina said and left, crying on her own realm that she can't protect the poor Diases.

Skylar is now crying, still flying the air. Sympathy exploding inside his heart.

"No." He whispered to thin air, still watching the current battle and contemplating the news Lumina told her.

"No." He said louder, calling the attention of the royalties and teachers nearby, as well as the citizens.

"No!" He screamed, now eyes shining bright blue. His Aqua Wings slowly dispersing, multiplying its amount as it went beneath Skylar, riding a huge tornado of water.

 His Aqua Wings slowly dispersing, multiplying its amount as it went beneath Skylar, riding a huge tornado of water

"Blessing: Queen's Cry!" He chanted. A spell that he read from her mother's book, only can be casted when the caster is emotionally driven.

A huge magic circle appeared on top of the entire city and as well as at the ground. Two magic circles congruent to each other. The city lights bright blue.

The teachers, citizens, vampire soldiers and the royalties felt an overflowing energy surging through their systems.

Skylar enchanted a blessing, enhancing everybody's stamina and healing them in the process. But the effect on Skylar is greater, making it easy for him to cast basic and average spells, without worrying about his energy core running out.

"The blessing can only last three minutes!" He shouted to all of them, still crying.

Everyone moved as quickly as they can to defeat the enemy. Zachary on the other hand feels a constricting pain in his chest as he saw Sky's crying state.

Skylar saw how everyone on air is having a hard time as they are outnumbered. He immediately casted.

"Water Lock!" Many ball of water traps half of the flying orcs. As they were trapped, he immediately snap his fingers and chanted once again, "Water Magic: Aqua Detonate!"

Series of explosion happened, eliminating all those who are trapped inside the locks of water.

"Wind Blow!" Rei and Aelous casted at the same time, blowing loads of air from their mouth. Driving the flying orcs away, giving them a bit of distance. 

Then Rei casted once again, "Wind Slice," two magic circles appeared beside him as loads of sharp winds were directed at the enemy.

Trisha and Marco on the other hand, are trying their best fighting a group of goblins. Trisha casted, "Electric Punch!" Punching one after the other.

"Rock Slide!"  A huge magic circle appeared on top as Marco summoned boulders, crashing most of the goblins.

Trisha got impatient and turned into one of his demon form.

"Gluttony!" She yelled. She had a horn on her forehead, her eyes turned into sharp purple ones. Her skirt was no longer found and was replace with a dress made up of hands. With two hand swords.

She immediately dashes towards the enemy, one after the other.

Zachary is surrounded by ogres, he then chanted. "Overheat!" Burning them. He took a glance at Skylar who is currently still floating on top of his water.

"The blessing is about to run out!" They heard Skylar shouting.

Skylar saw a kid, a girl. She was about to be slashed by an ogre when Skylar chanted, "Water Tentacle!" Choking the ogre in the process.

He slammed the ogre to the others, as he chanted once again.

"Water Lock!"

"Water Magic: Aqua Detonate!"

Then the blessing went out. He turned to look at the girl and he smiled at her. The girl cried as she hugged Skylar. Skylar, hugs back as he tries calming her down.

He assisted her towards the two teachers that are evacuating the citizens. He went in the city borders and tried eliminating every kind of them, as Rosanna joined him.

After a while, they succeeded.

As Skylar was about to return in the middle of the city when he heard heavy steps.

"There are cyclops outside the city!" He shouted. Alarming every soldiers, teachers and royalties in the battlefield.

-----------

Please remember to VOTE, COMMENT, ADD, FOLLOW and SHARE