Chapter 53: Ready

3rd Person's POV
Wednesday - 3:00 PM
Blood Moon Kingdom, Arena

Everyone who supports Magnum Academy are delighted. Zachary was able to turn the table around.

"Send your last representative for the last round. And non-participating representatives, please move away from the field." The others were excited to what is about to come. Zachary's hunch was right, something grand will come next.

Skylar heaved a sigh as he went in front.

The others were teleported to their own balconies to watch over the event.

"Good luck, Skylar." Zachary whispered.

Skylar is against two men. One is bulky, from Tozard Academy, while the other is slim, wearing glasses.

"600 goblin dummies will be summoned on the field, every time you destroy a dummy you will earn points. Each goblin slayed is 1 point. You are only given 10 minutes to earn points as much as you can." The master of ceremonies stated.

The goblin dummies are deployed, surrounding the participants of the last round.

"Begin!"

The other two were about to attack, but Skylar already started chanting from the start.

He then bit his thumb finger causing it to bleed, a drip of blood went to the ground, a blue magic circle then appeared below him.

"Wrath of Aquarius!" He shouted. Clasping his hands together, as if he was praying. He then starts glowing bright blue, then the magic circle turned gold in color.

One of the spells he adapted from the zodiac, Aquarius.

He then closed his eyes tightly, praying to the water bearer herself.

The magic circle releases load of water, building up inside the field, disabling the enemies from moving as they are drowning. The water rotates in a fast manner, causing for it to form a whirlpool inside the arena.

 The water rotates in a fast manner, causing for it to form a whirlpool inside the arena

Breaking every single goblin dummies inside and sending the enemies unconscious.

As the whirlpool subsides, parts of the dummies were shattered completely.

He then slowly opened his eyes and was welcomed by the silence of the arena.

He then said, "Looks like we won." He confidently stated.

Magnum Academy just earned 600 points in just 4 seconds.

Seconds passed, many cheered. The princesses and princes are astonished, while Zachary have a smile on his face.

"He really makes my heart thump easily." He stated, adoringly looking at the boy with a sly smile and shining blue orbs. "I'm liking you more in every passing seconds I see you."

"M-Magnum Aca-demy receives 600 points for the last round." The master of ceremonies hesitantly announced the recently concluded round of the day.

The kings and queens had smiles on their faces, they already had an idea of who will be the last man standing of the third day of the festival.

Going after Magnum Academy's ranking is hard to take over since Skylar just raised the bar, higher than the standards that the other academies had set for the festival.

"This kid could surpass the power of a royalty. Where did this kid came from?" The king of blood moon kingdom stated.

The kings and queens stood up and clapped for Skylar, the only person standing in the middle of the arena.

"My growth is big, but my dream is bigger. I still need to grow stronger." Skylar whispered to thin air.

He then looked at where the kings and queens are.

What caught Skylar's attention are the crowns on top of their head.

He then closed his eyes and talked to himself.

"I'll find my home and wear my own crown. My crown will not be a tool to show dominance and royalty, but a crown to define my name as the one who painted with blood to save his world."

"I'll swing my sword against the enemies and save my brethren. I am willing to dirty my hands and stay impure, if it is the only choice to save those who are needed to be save."

"If I can slay 600 enemies in one go, I know I can also take down millions of others."

"The Gods entrusted me their power to slay the wickedness."

He then breathed out and opened his eyes, glowing bright blue. His heart beating calmly and his magic core tightens, slowly getting bigger and wider inside his system.

As it gets bigger, his will gets stronger.

With one last breath of relief.

"I am ready."

To be continued...

----------

This is the end of the book 1 of Fiore. The second, its final book will be uploaded soon. Hope you could wait.

Book 1 focuses on Skylar's academy journey and growth. Guess what will come next in the second book.

I hope you enjoyed your life in the Magnum Academy with Skylar.

"The water is my friend." - Skylar Finn Morgan

Please remember to VOTE, COMMENT, ADD, SHARE, and FOLLOW.