Chapter 7: Celebration

Skylar Finn
11:45 AM-Monday
Fiore

Well guess what? 

I got in!

"Let's celebrate, do you guys want to join?" Mom asked the student councils and they all agreed, only one of them didn't respond.

"Zach, do you want to join us?" I asked gently and he slowly nodded. He really is so odd.

"Let us get going then!" Rosanna or Ro, I'm just gonna call her Ro, cheered.

We went out of the Academy to go find a restaurant. We settled down and I notice something from the council students.

They have different crest pinned on their uniform.

"Mom, I got a question," she then turned to me and so does the others.

"Why do they have crest on them? As far as what I saw earlier, none of the other students have one," I asked.

She just laughed and so does the others except the odd vampire,  something on his eyes caught my attention. I can't quite point it out though.

"Well we are princes and princesses Sky."  Marco stated with a grin in his face.

I was then left shocked and mom just smiled at me.

"So, do I need to bow or something?" I asked and all of them laughed.

"No need silly, we are your friends, refer us with our names, we would appreciate that." Ro said and everyone agreed.

Mom was silent for a moment and I looked at her and asked if there is something wrong. "Is there something wrong?"

"Well kind of, Madoxx said that all rooms from the boy's dormitory were full, they forgot to make preparations for it." Mom said.

"So where will I stay?" I asked nervously.

"The girl's dormitory, we will pick up your room number, key, time table, books, and other necessities after lunch."

"Okay." I said as I continue eating.

After a few seconds, everything sinks in.

"WHAT!?" I asked loudly, gaining the attentions of the people in the restaurant.

"Manners! I'm still your mother you know." I muttered a sorry under my breath and I heard the girls snickered.

"But, I'm not a girl." I whined.

"Technically yes, you are a boy, but by heart you aren't," she then laughed joined by the others. And I just rolled my eyes.

They then explained their powers and stuffs discussing about school and what will it be like to be in Magnum Academy.

I found out that there were still be normal subjects for my classes, like Physical Education, Mathematics and even Science.

Yeah right, I'm kind of happy though, but part of me was bored of those subjects. You know, nerdy advance reading thing.

We then went back to the academy, the council students went back to their dormitories and we went to the head master's office.

"Congratulations Sky, hope you will enjoy your time here in Magnum Academy." He stated and I smiled at him.

Stuffs appeared out of no where, floating in front of us. 

A uniform: White long sleeves, blue blazer and pants paired with blue-yellow striped necktie;