Chapter 20: Air

Skylar Finn
11:00 PM - Friday
Magnum Academy's Dormitory

I am currently packing some of my clothes and necessities. Mom already excused me to HM Madoxx, she reasoned that she wanted me to help her do some mission. I don't know what kind of mission she said, but after I told her about the Air Elemental Scroll, she immediately moved. She is taking me back home and visit Hiptes, the God of Air's Realm.

I already told my friends that I will be on a mission with my mother and ask some questions and I don't know what to answer, instead I told them mom didn't tell me anything about it, then they wished me good luck.

While packing I heard my phone rang and immediately opened the message.

From: Mom

Meet me in the Academy's front gate, don't be late we will go now. Love you sweetheart.

I went out of the dormitories and found mom in front of the gates, we walked for 2 hours and we are in front of a forest.

"This is the mystic forest, no one is allowed to enter, for it is said that no one manages to return home," mom stated seriously and I looked at her asking, "What are we doing here?"

"Despite knowing the rumors, this place emits pure and raw energy, this place is ideal for making a portal without using much of my energy," she stated and I nodded as response.

She started chanting and a portal opens in front of us. Portal to Earth. With my eyes closed and my mind in its right state. I walked through the portal, seconds past I felt the same feeling like before, I feel at home. Yet remembering my friends, Jordan and Hannah, brought so much pain in my chest, clutching my necklace is the only thing I can do for now to ease my pain.

We went upstairs and rest for the mean time and do our business the next morning.

*
7:30 AM - Saturday
Earth

The same annoying alarm woke me up early in the morning, with the sun gazing from my windows actually brought comfort in me. I went downstairs and was met with my mom and her good cooking.

After breakfast and both of us went to the back yard, a magic circle made out of chalk was drawn on the grass.

Mom directed me to sit in the middle while she took the right side of the circle.

"Say this words and we will be in the Hiptes's Realm," she stated and I nodded.

"Heptis, God of Air, invite me to your humble abode."

I then closed my eyes and said the same thing.

"Heptis, God of Air, invite me to your humble abode."

I felt the air going unsteady, from windy to calm and cold to hot. I felt myself being in my comfort zone, I opened my eyes and was met with the view, clouds everywhere and there is a kingdom in front of me. I went near the gates and saw a guy in front, standing with dignity.

One thought came to my head, I bowed my head and greeted him.

"Thank you Heptis, for welcoming me."