Chapter 18: Royal Slap

3rd Person's POV
12:45 PM - Wednesday
Elix City

The royalties were shunned out of the 1V1 battle and can't bring themselves to move, because of the dark seal in their feet. They were watching their friend, Sky, handle things on his own.

They were worried when Sky was hit BY one of the beams. Then they heard a familiar spell from Sky, causing them to be partially relieved.

"Water Magic: Due Selpo"

Sky's body glowed bright blue and stops, meaning the clone was made. The witch smirks, thinking that nothing happened to the boy in front of her.

She then chanted another spell.

"Night Shade," a wave of energy force was about to make contact with the boy in front of her, but he countered.

"Hydro Pump."

It explodes and made thick smokes covering the both of them. The witch then decided to lunge towards the boy, using the smoke as a distraction. She took the poisoned dagger in her pocket and stabbed the body in front of her. The dagger made harsh contact with the body, but the witch was confused why she is feeling something wet.

The smoke then went off, the witch looked in front of her, but saw no body made up of flesh instead a water with the shape of a human body.

This shocked the witch so much and the water starts moving in a fast motion. Gripping the witch still.

"Hydro Pump," a loud voice came from top and there it is, the original body. Sky, with his hands both in front, with water gushing out of a magic circle.

A hard impact was made with the witch, causing her to fall harshly and made contact with the ground, causing it to crack. The witch can't move her body as she was stuck.

The royalties were relieved, especially the three princes. The dark magic circles disappeared and can now move. The witch was trying to move her body, but Sky casted a spell once again.

"Water Nebula."

A magic circle appeared to the ground where the witch is stuck at. A series amount of water came out, pushing the witch harshly upwards. As the witch was mid air, Sky didn't took any more time and punched her gut, causing the witch to groan.

Then a powerful axe kick to the back of the witches head, causing her to go unconscious and once again kissed the ground were she was seconds ago.

The royalties were so relieved that their friend can take out a high level witch that uses dark magic.

The group of teenagers were about to go and arrest the witch, but she turned into ashes. They were so shock, but Sky knows he didn't kill her.

They went to where she was stuck, there lays her grimoire, the dagger from a while ago, but now has blood trickling from it and another scroll.

The royalties gave the scroll to Sky, because he earned it. They took the dagger and opened the book, but is currently blank. 

The pages of the grimoire will turn blank, if its owner dies.

They return to the academy and surrendered the dagger and grimoire. The scroll that Sky is holding felt soothing for Sky.

As if it is blowing air in his skin.

A thought to his mind and he realizes, it is a scroll for Air Magic. The witch is a former Air elemental, but chose dark magic instead. It's not levitation magic, but air magic, Sky thought.