Chapter 19: Ren- Sky's Dias, Aqua

3rd Person's POV
9:35 AM- Thursday
Hallways

Skylar is currently walking with his friends, the royalties. Many were talking about the princes' condition, the red hand print still very much visible to the students. Rumors then started to roam around the campus and that is when a certain group of students decided to confront Sky once again.

Five girls, headed by Olivia blocked the way of the Royals. She immediately grabbed Sky's hair and harshly pulled it. Sky started groaning in pain and that is when Trisha electrocuted Olivia.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Trisha exclaimed.

"And you really have the guts to cause ruckus in front of us, huh?" Ro followed.

The boys then stood their grounds supporting Sky.

"Why are you helping him? He fucking slapped you! He deserved it!" Olivia replied.

"Yeah, I agree." Len, Olivia's friend stated.

"First, it's non of your businesses, Second it is their fault to begin with and lastly, next time you lay a hand on my friend, I'll definitely kill you!" Trisha stated demandingly.

"Bu--" Olivia was cut off.

"Guidance now! You all never learned, your punishment was just lifted a while ago and you did things once again." Trisha's voice booming across the hallways and the girls walked out.

To immediately healed Sky's aching scalp and Sky genuinely thanked her. They went to the cafeteria for their break time. Then they found out that the girls are punished once again, 2 weeks suspension to be precise.

They were having a great time and then went back to class.

*
Skylar Finn
11:05 AM - Thursday
Magnum Academy

We are currently seating in class waiting for Professor Carlos, our taming adviser. The door then opened revealing our teacher.

"Good morning class!"

We stood up and greeted him as well as a sign of our respect.

"Today, we will be having our class in the school grounds, you need to call on your Diases and know each other more. Now let's go!" He stated and the whole class stands up and rushed to the school grounds, some teleported and some uses their abilities to go as fast as they can.

We walked and we were the last ones to arrived. We called our Dias and encounter with them. Come to think of it, I don't know what Ren can do.

Zach closed his eyes and a red portal opened, coming out is his Dias, Blaise (Bleys), a fire serpent.