Chapter 13: Alchemy

Skylar Finn
2:33PM- Tuesday
Magnum Academy

The bell rang three minutes ago and mom is still in the room, she then stood up and said "Wait for your next class," she then went out of the door and then I turned to my friends, talking about our class.

No one has perfected a shield spell, except me, mom said that all of their shields were just average and it can be easily be penetrated by powerful attacks.

After two minutes, the door opens once again and we all turned our attentions, mom came in.

"Hello class, I am Cecil and I'll be your proctor in Alchemy." She started smiling.

"What!?" Everyone exclaimed, except me. I told you, I've got a bad feeling about this.

"No need to explain, now." She flicked her fingers and some apparatus, plants and some other items were in our tables.

"Pair up by two, just pick your seat mate." she said.

Marco and Seth

Rei and Zach

Ro and Trisha.

Oh god, please guide me.

"Ms. Cecil, Sky doesn't have any partner." Ro sadly stated.

"Yeah, I know, Sky do a clone and let it be your partner." Mom shrugged at me.

"Teacher, you know me and my clones think the same," I retorted.

"Oh come on Sky, it will be fun if you have a partner." Mom retorted back as well.

'Ms Cecil let me be his partner.'

'Can I switch partners, I want to be with Skylar.'

'Ms Cecil!'

"Class silence, you will have whoever you have right now, Sky, clone." She commanded.

I just breath heavily, tried concentrating.

I can feel my body glowing, so I continued to focus on my energy.

I was about to chant when Mom decided to disturb me.

"Sky!!!" With a teasing tone.

And boom.

I opened my eyes abruptly and the water beside me form a clone of me.

Then realization hits like a truck.

A topless clone of mine appeared beside me. The same figure as mine.

"Aaaaahhh!" I screamed and I heard mom laughed.

"Mom! I was focusing." She just continued laughing.

I then looked around and everyone, I mean everyone is looking at my topless clone.

Some have animated hearts in their eyes.