A Sudden Visit of a Capture Target.

Start from the beginning

"Ok papa, what about you?"

"I'm doing much better looking at my lovely child. But I'll feel even better if you say good morning." He chuckles a bit and softly pinches her nose, earning a face of her scrunching her nose.

"Gwonmorthning." Her voice sounded muffled and naisly, because of Mihkael holding her nose. He laughed and let go, leaning closer and gently pecks her forehead. Sakura giggled and gave him a peck back in his cheek.

'I remember this is how we always said hello at home, or goodmorning, it really brings back memories.' Her Hispanic heritage saved her from feeling the shyness or embarrassment of being given sudden kisses as affection.

'Sorry I can't give the shy and inexperienced reaction like most transmigrated people.' She smiled and got up from the bed and stretches a bit.
"Sakura, please don't move around when up the bed, you might fall."

"No papa! I won't fall that easily" just as she turn to say that to him, her foot gets caught in the covers and trips her, causing her to fall backwards.

'What's this bullshit of a situation!? Am I the butt of the joke in this world or something?' While cursing at her sudden desplay of comedy, her father quickly leans over and grabs her waist and the other hand on her stomach so she doesn't end up flipping out of his hand.

"Thank you papa."
"My child, please don't give your father a heart attack."
"Hehe~"
While carrying her out of bed, a knock was heard through the door.
"Enter."

Two maids appeared, one had light green hair and the other had dirty blond hair. They both were young, around their mid 20s. They are the maids that were hired to care for Sakura, her nannies so to speak.
"Goodmorning Daisy. Good morning Ivy!" Sakura waves at them in her fathers arms, both women looked at Sakura in a loving and spoiled way.

"Good morning princess."
"Good morning our adorable and precious princess!"

Ivy answered in a calm form, while Daisy had a more spirited and exaggerated form.

Daisy was the dirty blond haired women, her eyes were a dandelion color and she was very spirited, she doesn't act like she was married and always ran around playing with Sakura in the garden, not caring about messing her hair or wrinkling her dress.

'Reminds me of a golden retriever with how wacky and playful she is.'
But Sakura didn't hate it, she quite liked this maid. But that doesn't mean she dislikes the other, she actually likes Ivy as much as she does Daisy.

Ivy is more calm and poised, she was the daughter of a earl and was actually recommended by Gabriel.

'She was a year older than papa, and because she knew Gabriel as a child, she met my dad a few times too. She actually met her husband, a marquise because of dad too. She is like an aunt who was strict, yet kind. I really like her.'

Both women each have a child, both are boys and are older than Sakura.
'I still can't see Daisy with a kid, wonder how the brat will grow to be?'

Daisy was actually Ivy's sister in law, she got married with Ivy's brother just last year.

'I hear her father cried tears of joy because a lot of men didn't want to marry a wild baron girl. He must have been shocked when a proposal came out of nowhere by an Earl to marry his child, but even then he didn't shove his child to the guy. Now that is a man who loves his child and doesn't allow status to win over his child's happiness.' Sakura nods her head in approval.

"What are you thinking about my child? You seem quite happy with it?"

Mihkael looks at his child strange actions but didn't show any type of disapproval to them. His answer was her giggles and her childish voice saying "hehe, secret~".