xiv ; surprise [M]

Start from the beginning

"You're the asshole here," he shook his head in disappointment.

"And you love it don't you," I winked in a sultry fashion while biting into my grilled cheese.

"You..." He huffed and shook his head. But maybe it was a laugh. "You keep talking like that I'm gonna give you something to stuff your mouth with."

"You know what is ridiculous?" He raised his eyebrows at the question. "The fact we have fucked so many times but I've never given you a blowjob. That's ridiculous."

"Oh, yeah? You want my cock down your throat that bad, huh?" Adrian seemed like he was getting frustrated.

"Does daddy want his dick sucked?" I slipped down to the floor, sliding down behind the drivers seat, and placed my face between his legs.

"Jax-"

"Mh-mm, you just enjoy your food," I undid his pants and pulled his dick out. "Pay me no attention." I started stroking his dick before wetting my hand with my tongue and spit and wrapping my hand around it. "Jesus, I always knew it was big but I'm not sure I've ever really seen it.. And it's only gonna get bigger."

"Jesus fuck, Jax," he laughed, looking down at me. "You have no filter." I liked this view.

"Why would I have a filter when you enjoy my bold speech so much," I felt him get harder. He was getting hard pretty fast.

"Hmm. Maybe I do." Adrian watched me as I took the tip in my mouth, sucking on it and toying using my tongue. "Why didn't I let you- mmh- do this sooner? You... look so hot."

I hummed as I sucked more into my mouth with some obscene noises. I enjoyed hearing his pleased noises.

"Mmm, you're so good, baby," he pushed my head farther down his member with a hand on the back of my head. "That's it.."

I practically moaned at the praise, but it came out as a soft hum. I licked and sucked deeper and tighter.

"Jesus.. You must have," he let out a whole moan and I whimpered at it. "Lots of experience." I took him deeper in response. "So good..." He looked down at me as I looked up at him and his hand tightened on my hair. "God... You're so fucking hot, babyboy."

I bobbed my head, the tip of his dick hitting the back of my throat. I pushed deeper as he pulled on my hair, which gave me the best sensations. I only felt more encouraged to do better at his sweet, heavenly moans. He usually wasn't this vocal.

"Fuck, Jax.." he panted, bucking his hips softly. His head tilted back and I watched briefly before focusing again. "Mmh! God! Jax, I'm gonna cum..." And he did, with a sexy ass moan.

I cleaned him up while he panted, head still tilted back. I saw the windows had started fogging up.

"Jesus fuck... You're so good at that.." He said while I grabbed a tater tot, still sitting between his legs.

"And now you finally know. I've been telling you." I pushed myself back up and sat in the seat beside him as he fixed his pants. "And yes, I am experienced. I know what they like. I just need to figure out more of what you like. There were some things I could have done but I wasn't sure if you were ready.." I popped another tot in my mouth.

"Not sure if I was ready? You'll just have to experiment next time then," he said and I bit my lip with a smile.

"So flirty..." I started eating my grilled cheese again. "Soooo... what's my surprise."

He rolled his eyes. "A surprise. Come here." He pulled me back onto his lap and I hummed in a rather high-pitched way. He gave me a look. "You always make cute noises, did you realise that?"