Section Six - Valentine's Day

Imagine: Zak's face when you mention Valentine's Day sex at dinner.

Valentine's Day

Longfellow's Wayside Inn - Sudbury, Massachusetts

-"This place is beautiful, Zak. Thanks for bringing us here." You smiled as you and Zak were sitting across from each other at dinner.

-"There's no romantic places in Vegas, so I'd rather take you somewhere special since three is a magic number." Zak smiled, referring to your three years of dating.

-"This place is perfect, Zak. Really, thank you."

-"You're more than welcome, sweetie."

-"So, I know the real reason why you brought me here. I know you don't know about romantic places like these, unless it's haunted." You smirked.

-"Sometimes, I forget that you completely know me." Zak smiled.

-"You must forget that we've been together for three years, babe, I know you more than anyone else." You smiled.

-"This place is haunted by a woman named Jerusha. She apparently died of a broken heart after her lover went over seas and never returned." Zak explained.

-"And let me guess, we're staying in the room that was once hers." You smiled as you took a sip of wine.

-"It's a must when you're staying in a haunted hotel." Zak smiled.

-"I'm so glad I found you." You admitted.

-"Why's that, sweetie?"

-"Because I wouldn't be traveling the world with the man I love while making memories together every day on our new adventure." You confessed.

-"I love you more than you think, (your name). I love how you're not afraid of anything and how you embrace the things most of us fear most." Zak explained, spreading a smile on your face.

-"Why don't I show you a different way of showing that I love you." You grinned.

-"And how's that?" Zak smirked.

-"It's a way that is only involved with me and you. If other people were to see it, you might as well call us pornstars." You winked as you saw Zak's eyes light up and put his hands together.

-"You can be my pornstar."