Section Twenty-Seven - Master and Servant

Submitted by: cherrynukacola on tumblr.com:

She had been sitting there for what felt like forever and was becoming more and more aware of the straps digging into her wrists and ankles. She had been strapped down to that chair naked, her legs spread open just for him. Her bare skin was growing goosebumps as darkness fell throughout the building, causing the heat to drop in the small metal room but her center burned hot thinking about him and their plans for that night.

Everyone else had been instructed to stay far away from the gas chamber of the Wyoming Frontier Prison. He had claimed it as his turf, demanding that he be the only one to investigate it. But what he really wanted was to play the game they had agreed upon: master and servant.

Occasionally he would pass by, staring in through one of the windows of the chamber and she would see his arm moving slightly, adjusting the heavy erection he would feel growing whenever he looked in on her nude body, anxiously awaiting the time when he could claim her completely. She would look back at him defiantly, refusing to utter the safeword he made her choose before their game began. There was no doubt in her mind that she could handle this. Handle him.

It was a little past midnight when she heard the heavy door creak open and his large body loomed in the doorway. "Are you being a good girl?" he growled at her.

"Yes sir." she replied back, putting on her best meek, mild mannered voice.

"Good." he cooed as he walked into the chamber and patted her head.

It was dark, but the sound of that heavy zipper coming undone was unmistakable. Her body shuddered at the unknown experience before her. She felt his hands tangle into her hair and pull her forward, pushing his heavy cock against her lips. "What do you say?"

"Please may I have your cock sir?"

"Open your mouth."

She did as she was told and felt him move deep into her mouth. "Suck." he commanded. She hollowed her cheeks and began an aggressive rhythm on his shaft. Her head was being guided back and forth forcefully and he groaned at the sensation of being in her mouth. He began pushing into her more vigorously, making her eyes water. He pulled away briefly, allowing her to gasp for breath before continuing the relentless fucking of her mouth.

Pulling away again, his hand ran down her torso roughly and found her hot center. He played with her swollen clit lazily and she involuntarily began bucking her hips into his hand, her body straining against the restraints as hard as she could.

His free hand moved to grab her hair again, forcefully pulling her head back to look at him. "You don't get to make demands of me tonight my little princess. Tonight you answer to me."

"Yes sir."

He moved behind her, sliding his hand down to her wetness once more. "You are not to come until I tell you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

He slowly slid one finger into her, then another. She gasped at the sensation as he started moving slowly, curling his fingers up to stroke her spot. His fingers slid in and out of her aching sex greedily before beginning his merciless assault on her aching core. Her walls beginning to tighten around his fingers and she fought to hold off her rising orgasm.

"What did I say princess?" he growled at her, never ceasing his unforgiving pace. "Not until I say."

"Y-yes sir." she gasped out.

She was holding back, hardly daring to breathe, her toes curling so hard it was painful. The rippling muscles in his arms as he continued to please her vibrated against her chest. Finally, after what felt like forever, he leaned down. "Come for me."

A loud moan escaped her lips as she felt herself plunge over the edge. She felt him kneel down and unbuckle her feet before leaning the chair back. His hands were around her calves and he stepped between her legs, teasing her entrance with his hard length. It took everything in her not to react by rolling her hips into him until he granted her her greatest desire.

The tightening in his abdomen was the only sign she had before he slammed into her hard. Her head spun as he began to nail her hips to the chair with relentless drives of his hips. "I'm so deep in you, I can feel it. You love feeling me inside you, don't you? Fuck you feel so good princess."

"Yes master, thank you master." She moaned out, her heavy breasts bouncing with every forceful thrust.

He leaned forward and wrapped her legs around him, grabbing hold of her ass hard and lifting her into his deep thrusts so that his cock could stroke the spot that ached for him. Her nails were sinking into the chair as she began to feel her walls seize around his huge swollen member.

She felt his hands grab hold of her hair and his lips moved across her neck, leaving bite marks across her. "You like the way I fuck you princess? Are you going to come for your master?"

"Oh yes. Yes master!" she sobbed out as her climax washed over her in a rush of heat and ecstasy.

He groaned as his orgasm took over his body, pumping his hips as he came hard.

His forehead rested against hers as he gave her a tender kiss. His hands slid down her arms and unbuckled her carefully, bringing her wrists up to his mouth to give them show them love.

"You were wonderful baby." he told her earnestly.

She laid underneath him, still shuddering from her orgasm. She smiled. "Next time, it's my turn."