Section Seventeen - It's You That I Belong With

You were there from the start. You knew Zak and Aaron through college and stuck with them as friends for years. You've cried with them as well as laughed. You didn't know what you would do without them. You watched as Ghost Adventures grew by the day, watching it successfully develop into a hit reality show that helped the living get closure on what's on the other side.

The following is an interview with Zak, Nick, and Aaron after the Katy show for a Halloween themed interview (keep in mind, this is completely fictional.):

Katy: "Thank you guys for coming! I know it must be draining to do an interview after coming back from Romania! What was it like to be in Transylvania?"

Zak: "I loved it. It was such a great experience for us. Romania was the farthest we've ever travelled to do an investigation and for it to be one that we've always wanted to go to made it all worth while."

Katy: "How did you guys get the opportunity to go to Romania?"

Zak sighs with a small, very obvious smile: "We got offered the trip from (your name), a woman who's been there literally through thick and thin of our production and has been with us for years. I've told her so many times that I've dreamed of going to Romania and she made it all come true for me and the crew. She's been a blessing to us."

Katy: "Wow! Is she the girl that works for the production team? (Your name)?"

Nick: "Yes, that's her. The one who always acts like Aaron."

All three men laugh.

Katy: "By what I can see, I can tell that she's like your little sister!" She chuckles.

Aaron: "Well, not to Zak!" He teased. "Zak won't admit it, but he's had a crush on her for years."

Zak: "No I don't." He said, trying desperately to hide a smile.

Aaron: "Obviously you do since you're smiling!" He laughed.

Zak: "No, I'm just really protective over her," He stated, shooting Aaron a glare. "If someone was to hurt her, I'd be in prison."

Katy: "I bet you're on your A-Game when she has a boyfriend!" She playfully laughed, watching Zak sigh sharply.

Zak: "Like I said, if anyone was to hurt her, I'd be in prison." He explained, avoiding the subject of your boyfriend.

After the backstage chat, Zak had kept you and your boyfriend in his mind like he always did, hating the way he made you smile, hating the way he touched you, wishing that he was the one doing those things. Aaron was right, he wouldn't admit it, but he always had feelings for you since you two attended college together.

You were his safe haven. He always looked forward to seeing you almost every day for production and editing of the show.

Later that day, a fire burned inside of his chest as he saw you crying into your best friend's arms after your boyfriend got mad at you and called you a bitch in front of everyone before leaving. Zak had two options in his mind:
Kill him.
Comfort you.
He wanted to do both, but you were more important than a heartless man who had the nerve to call you an offensive name, but had balls to do so in front of Zak.

-"Zak," You said as you finally noticed his presence, walking up to him to stop him from confronting your now ex boyfriend. You knew him too well to know when he was palm-twitching mad. This was worse. "Don't do anything." You said as he pulled you into his arms to comfort you.

-"That's why I'm hugging you," he breathed.

The rest of the day was nothing but heartbreak for you. You missed your ex already, missing the moments you two had, those memories. But as you looked at Zak, you felt a slight flutter in your heart, smiling at yourself as you remember your memories with him slightly better, knowing there was no arguments between you two, even though there were reasons to be mad. You both knew each other like the back of your hand.

You and Zak were on the way back to the hotel in the rental SUV after you and him decided to run errands late at night (two a.m. to be exact) like you two always did when you were bored in a new town and couldn't sleep. You sat in the back seat so Zak's beer can have the passenger seat (it was an inside joke between you two - his beer was his best friend) and you wanted the back seat so you could lay down flat on the way back to the hotel.

-"You comfy?" Zak chuckled, looking at you through the rear-view mirror as he parked in the parking garage underneath the hotel.

Something about him at this moment made you want him. The way he was looking at you now was more powerful than any other time he's looked at you.

-"I don't know, won't you feel for yourself to see if it's comfy back here or not!" You laughed as you raised up, grasped underneath his arms and pulled him back into the backseat with you, his body sitting up as he put his arm around you as you laid your head on his shoulder. "You're right, it is comfy back here!" He chuckled, looking down at you.

This was the closest you two have ever came to each other. Those hugs were nothing but comfort and nothing intimate. But this was more. You both wanted this. The feelings you two had for each other after all these years were now coming to the surface. You two locked eyes, him licking his lips as he looked at yours. He was holding himself back.

You were going to turn this into a Titanic moment.

You put your head back onto his shoulder, grabbing his free hand and kissing his finger tips, feeling his eyes on you as you did so. Your lips moved down to his palm, feeling his thumb graze your cheek. You weren't nervous at all. You knew him. You knew he wanted this too by the way his heart was beating through his skin. He was slowing showing his dominance and you were teasing him at this point, as well as he.

You twined your fingers with his, looking back up at him into his eyes, "Put your hands on me, Zak." You said before placing his hand on your breast.

At that moment, all of those bottled-up emotions now popped their top.

Zak crashed his lips on yours, desperately wanting the feel of your lips on his, like he was waiting for years. He laid you down in the backseat, avoiding departing his lips from yours. Pinning you down by your arms, he moved his lips to your neck, making a meal out of your tender skin like a hungry vampire lurking for blood.

You let out a soft moan, getting very aroused by Zak's gestures and moves. You always looked at him like you loved him, but never told yourself that, until now.

Your hands made their way to the seam of his shirt, pulling it up as you left teasing scratches on his back, making him groan and pin your arms down harder.

-"I want you." He breathed into your neck.

-"I want you, too." You replied, slightly laughing at the song that was playing on the radio:

KISS' "Love Gun"

With that said, he assisted in turning you over to where you were laying on your stomach, pulling up your shirt as he left kisses up the arch of your back, smiling to himself as he heard your true moans of pleasure. His lips stopped at your waistband of your jeans, asking for permission for further action.

-"Maybe we should go to the hotel room. Your beer will get hot." You giggled.

-"Fuck the beer," he hissed. "And I don't know if I can wait that long," he chuckled. "And people will be able to hear us in a hotel room." He whispered as he reached his hand under your stomach to unbutton your jeans, pulling them over your rounded buttocks, licking his lips as he did so.

His hands were warm with lust and excitement. You could tell he wanted you as bad as you wanted him. After all these years, you two were finally able to show it. Zak removed his shirt, tossing it in front of you so it would land on the seat. You clutched onto it, inhaling his masculine scent as you felt him slide your underwear to the side. "Are you ready?" He asked. You turned your head to see him, nodding your head as you had been ready for him for years. "Hold on tight." He smirked, groaning as the intense pleasure of finally having something he had wanted for years, watching you clutch your nails into his shirt as he wasn't lying when he said 'hold on tight.'