Section Nineteen - Lockdown Comedown

-submitted via pugsandhugss on tumblr.com

It was a cold winter's night, as she lays in bed, she could only think of what Zak that would be like after his lockdown. While lying in bed listening to their favorite song on her iPod, she can see the flashing of thunder and the rain hitting the window.

She leans over and looks what time it is; the clock reads 5:45 a.m., she knows Zak will be back from the lockdown soon, so she gets up and walks over to her dresser. She opens the dresser and reveals a sexy little black and red lace nightdress that she knows Zak loves her in, so she takes it out of dresser and she slowly walks into their en-suite bathroom. She slowly gets changed into this sexy surprise she has for Zak when he comes through the front door. She looks into the mirror and finds herself rustling her hair and popping on the red lipstick that Zak cannot resist, she is ready for Zak's anticipated return from his lockdown.
She walks back into the bedroom, to pop some rose petals around the bed and on the silk sheets; she knows how to get Zak right where she wants him! She starts to get out some scented candles out and starts lightening them.

She glances over to the clock, it is now reading 6:00 a.m., she knows her man will be arriving soon to give her something she's been waiting for since he left for his lockdown.

She makes her way down to the lounge and hears a car pull up outside of her driveway. She quickly runs to the window to check if it's Zak back from his lockdown. She sees it is him as he climbs out of the car, giving Nick and Aaron a high five to say goodbye.

She rushes back to the sofa and sits rather seductively, opening her legs a little just to show a small portion of her red laced panties.

Zak opens the door, and their eyes connect, "How was the lockdown baby?" she says seductively.

"It was great, baby, but I'm pretty sure this will be a better lockdown we'll be having ourselves" he replied as he chuckled cheekily to himself while staring at her small proportion of panties that is showing. "I see you're wearing a sexy little number for my return," he continues.

"Of course, baby, after all that ghost hunting you want to wind down and relax," she says very seductively.

"Oh yes baby," he says as he walks over to her. He leans over her and starts kissing her passionately, their lips lock and she gives out a small sexy moan. "Oh I've missed you," she says under her breath.
"Not as much as I have missed you," He replies back in his deep voice.

Zak begins to run his big manly hands up and down her body, paying close attention to caressing her breasts. She starts rubbing her hands up and down his back and paying close attention to teasing his cock while grabbing the outside of his trousers. Giving out a deep and long sigh, "I really want you baby," she says. "You'll be getting it like you've never had it,  baby, I hope you're ready," Zak replies with a slight sexy smile on his face. She starts taking his t-shirt off and starts to kiss his warm, tender body.

Zak starts running his finger through her brunette hair while whispering to her, "Take my cock out and work your magic with your mouth." 

She looks up and smiles, knowing this wasn't a question, she knew it was a demand. She starts rubbing his crotch and feels the pulsation of his penis growing and growing, she starts undoing his belt buckle and starts opening his pants to reveal what she has been craving for since he left her. She grabs it with her hand and looks up to Zak, "Go on then baby, I want to feel your mouth around it." 

She starts to slowly tease the tip of his penis with her tongue as he lets out the biggest sigh. She knows he is enjoying this, so she starts to tease it more before going in for the kill and taking it all the way down. Zak begins to grab her hair and slowly guides her hair up and down his long throbbing penis. "Oh yeah, Tay take it all the way down' he groans. He then guides her head down to his hanging balls, "Suck those bad boys," he groans. She does what she's told and she begins to suck his big hanging balls. He lets out a big groan, "Fuck me, baby, you really know how to use your mouth." Zak says under his breath while moaning and groaning.

Zak then grabs her face and pulls her up to his and starts kissing her passionately, "Now it's your turn now," he says in a sexy manner. He picks her up and places her on her back. He starts to move down her body, slowly kissing it. He runs his hands down her stomach and onto her vagina, and he slowly moves her panties over and starts to tease her with his fingers. She gives out a big sigh, "Oh, Zachary!" she moans. He then grabs her panties at the waistline and tears them from her hips. He then turns around and says to her, "Pretty sure I'll have to buy you a new pair of these," and throws them in the near the fireplace. He starts teasing her again with his fingers before he goes on his knees and starts teasing her with his warm, wet tongue. With every stroke of his tongue that connects with her vagina, she curls her toes. This is what she's been waiting for: the craving to feel his warm, wet tongue against her tight vagina. He then stops and raises his head from her area and says to her, "Let's go up to the bedroom and finish this." She takes Zak by the hand and leads him up the stairs. She pushes the door open and Zak tackles her onto the bed.

He starts slipping her out of the nightdress to reveal her in all her glory, he starts to climb on top of her, and he starts to whisper in her ear, "How much do you want me inside of you right now?" "So much. Fuck I want to feel you inside of me so bad!" She replies. 

He then slowly enters her, listening as she lets out the biggest gasp, "Fuck baby you're so big!" she whispers in his ear. It takes 3-4 thrusts for her to get used to his thickness of his cock. Zak lets out a small deep groan. He starts thrusting his hips and giving it to her. This is what she had been waiting for from her man. 

He then picks her up and takes her over to the wall and slams her up against the wall, when she slams against the wall she gives out a massive big yelp, with her legs wrapped around his hips, she can feel each and every thrust going into her, she starts to bite his shoulder holding back the screams. 

"Fuck baby! You are the most beautiful girl in the world!" Zak moans. 

Zak and Tay are in the moments of passion when Tay starts to give out loud and enjoyable moans and groans. Each time this happens, Zak starts to thrust in and out deeper and faster. He loved the sounds of Tay enjoying his big, thick throbbing tool.  "I'm going to come soon," Zak warned. Tay gives out a loud sigh in her response, "I'm close, baby. Keep at his pace and I'll be coming all over your big cock!"

Zak starts to lean himself up on his big strong arms and starts going faster, the sound of his balls and their bodies slapping against each other echo's through the whole house, the sweat from their bodies are filling the room with the scent. With Zak's forehead dripping, Tay looks up and says under her breath and through her moaning and groaning,  "Working up a sweat there sexy," She moaned.

"You get me all hot and bothered, you sexy motherfucker," Zak replies in his deep, tender, sexy voice.

Tay looks into Zak's eyes and mouths under her breath, "Fuck baby, I'm so close!" 

Zak starts to pump even harder, awaiting the feeling of her vagina pulsating against his penis.

All a sudden, Tay gives out a big loud gasp, 'Fuck Zachary!" 

"Say my full name, you slut!" Zak teased. Tay screams out, "ZACHARY ALEXANDER BAGANS!" 

Just before she climaxes, the pulsation and the vibrations are going all through her body while she is coming all over Zak's throbbing penis.

Zak gives out a big deep groan, "Baby I'm going to come," He warns.

"Do it baby! I want you to do it!" She screams while grasping his chest in her hand.

Zak gives out a big moan as he releases himself inside of her. He slows down the thrusting with the feeling of his body vibrating lower and lower. He completely stops thrusting and looks into Tay's eyes, "Baby, if this is what I'm going to get after each lockdown, I shall be looking forward to this. Fuck, you're so beautiful! I'm the luckiest guy in the world."

Tay replies, "Better be home on time next week then so we can have another long session like tonight!" She replies.

Zak chuckles sexily, "Oh I shall be if this is what is on offer from you," He said as he removes himself fromTay and lays on his side of the bed and pulls her close to him, Tay rests her head on his big firm chest as Zak blows out the scented candles she lit as he then begins to run his fingers through her hair and they fall asleep together in each other's arms with the sunset shining through the window.