Section Thirty-Five: Palace Saloon

The Palace Saloon was notorious for gunslingers, prostitution, and gambling. Almost definitely a bad combination.

For Zak and his crew, this was a highly anticipated location since old Western towns were their favorite. It's quite easy to get yourself into the era and feel almost the exact energy from eras ago.

Y/N and the crew had been friends for years, helping them with many locations before and after an investigation. For a while now, you had been experiencing more paranormal experiences and encounters than usual. Lately, you've been feeling more "present" with the activity that goes on at every different location. You feel as if you're in that time era like you can feel every emotion and every pain.

The saloon made you feel like you were anticipating a darker presence on this location. You walked around the main floor of the saloon, running your fingers over the original bar that survived the fire that almost took its wrath on the old West Saloon, feeling the history and emotions trapped in the fibers of the wood. All you could do was just imagine how many shots of whiskey were spilled where you were touching, knowing that most of those shots of whiskey were from gunslingers and outlaws, taking a final shot of alcohol before losing their lives in a dramatic gunfight.

Those thoughts gave you chills that could nearly touch your core, but it made you ten times more ready to venture deeper into this investigation.

"Okay, Y/N, are you ready?" Zak asked as he covered his aching biceps with his heavy jacket.

"More than I'll ever be! I'm so anxious!" You exclaimed as you made sure for the third time that your recorder was well secured and safe in your zip-up pocket.

"Good. I'm going to put you in the main dining area and you can go where you please as long as you're comfortable."

"Sure thing! Am I going in alone?" You asked in excitement.

"Whatever you feel like doing, sweetie." He smiled, knowing that his faint flirting made your insides shiver at the sound of his voice. He knew he could've had you many times before, but something about you told him to stay away until you made the first move. Which according to his inner thoughts, you took forever. But yet, you two were almost the complete opposite. You wanted to make a move, yet you felt like you needed to wait for him to make the move. 

You started the investigation with confidence, feeling like the spirits here were just trapped souls that needed closure. You'd much rather deal with that instead of risking your soul to a thirsty demon. 

"Back......room...." A faint voice said as it came through the spirit box. Your eyes widened as you couldn't wrap your head around what just happened, even though you've heard voices like this many times before. 

As you were investigating the room that the female spirit told you to go to, you didn't realize that the door that you shut behind you was sealed shut, almost as if the wood had swelled, preventing it from opening. 

"Did something bad happen to you in here?" You asked as you still didn't realize that you were sealed in this small room. 

"Bad....

"I think she said: 'bad'!" You said into the camera, knowing Zak and Billy were at the nerve center watching you. "What bad thing happened to you in here?" 

"......Gun.....

"Did you get shot?" You said out loud before hearing a loud thud, praying that it was Aaron that knocked something over. Instead, you heard Aaron's classic shrieks of fear as he kept repeating "Oh my God!" before freaking out even more and topping it off with a few cuss words.