Section Forty - Pressure

Zak and I have been at the museum for what felt like hours. He likes being there and interacting with customers, loving how he makes their day knowing they've been waiting hours just to see him. It made my heart swell with his kindness. Although, the museum wasn't the only pressure on his shoulders. An upcoming filming trip that was going to be about a week, a future commercial he would have to film in the works, and an important meeting him and I both would have to attend really soon. 

In an hour, in fact. At one of the nicest hotels in the city. Which was also out of my comfort zone. I worked with Zak at the museum when he made his appearances and as well as when he was out of town, but I thoroughly enjoyed my job at the museum. I learn something new every day. 

"Hey, babe," I said as I saw him standing in the hallway by himself fixing one of the picture frames that was nudged accidentally by a guest. 

"Hey, sweetie," He said as his concentrated gaze was still on the frame. I stopped behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my chin between his shoulder blades. 

"You ready for tonight?" I asked referring to the meeting. 

"Which part about tonight? The meeting, dinner, sex, what?" He joked. 

"I mean if you want me to be honest..." I trailed off, running my hands up his torso to where they were resting on his pectoral muscles, feeling his heart rate quicken by my touch. I just knew he was rocking his devilish grin. 

"In this circumstance, I don't want you to be honest if you're thinking the same thing I'm thinking," He breathed, clutching my hand with one of his now free hands. 

"Oh, I think you want me to be honest because you want to hear it as bad as I do," I whispered as I was now using the height I had gained by the heels I was wearing to place a kiss on the back of his neck, feeling aroused as I felt goosebumps erect on his skin as well as inhaling his sweet, musky cologne. 

He turned around, pulling me into his chest before backing me up against the wall on the opposite side, taking my breath as he placed a deep and hungry kiss to the tender skin of my neck. "If you don't stop teasing me like you've been all day, I'm going to have you screaming. Right here, right now," He breathed between kisses. "The next tour that comes in will think an actual murder is going on if it gets to that point!" He smirked against my neck. 

"Nah, we'll just say it's paranormal activity," I begged. 

"It's definitely going to be some type of activity," He breathed as he ran his left hand over my right breast, down over my stomach and to my rear end as he pulled me even closer to him. "I want you so bad." He admitted. 

"How bad?" 

"So," *kiss* "damn," *kiss* "bad!" *kiss* 

"Well, you know what your mom has always told you: if you want it bad enough, you'll wait," I smirked as I too ran my hand down his torso, grazing his length as I slipped from his embrace as I knew I had him under my spell for a split second. 

"Damn you, woman!" He laughed as he was still in reach of slapping my rear end as I playfully walked away. 

"Our meeting is at three o'clock! You have fifteen minutes to be ready!" I yelled as I reached the end of the hallway, smirking at the thought of him having to hide his erection even if it's just going back to the security room where nobody could see him.

I know I'm in for it tonight. 

oOo

We arrived at The Mirage for our 'important' business meeting. I didn't know what it was about, but I did know I was there for moral support for Zak, which I didn't mind. I kinda liked dressing up like I was worth a shit.