Section Fifteen - Fifty Shades of Bagans

She walked into the Ghost Adventures Headquarters as she was interviewing me for her professional blog. She looked innocent, a virgin. Her blue eyes were filled of curiosity and nervousness as my eyes full of intimidation pierced in to her. She and I dated before, but like always, the ghouls and demons that haunted my life drew her away. Seeing her again made me want to fuck her into the middle of next week like I always did.

I saw her body was tense and quivered. I knew she missed me, making love to me, kissing me, and having the good moments that every relationship had. I could say the same about her. I missed seeing her face break out into a moan as I got her on her fifth orgasm. It was all because of me, nobody else.

I knew she was still studying journalism at the University of Nevada Las Vegas after seeing that she has had public speaking classes. She wasn't as nervous as I would have expected.

I watched her from my desk as she couldn't help but bite her pen after writing down my words. She had a gift, that mouth of hers, and it made my grip tighten on the arm of my chair.

-"You look nervous," I said as it was my excuse to see her piercing blue eyes.

-"Not as much as confused," she replied.

I knew why, but I wanted to fuck her until she was confused. Damn, I'm vulgar.

-"How about we finish this over dinner? My place?" I suggested, hopefully luring her with my purposed charm.

-"Will I be welcome to do that?" She asked, biting her pen again while looking at me. I could've sworn my adrenaline jumped up a thousand notches.

-"Why else would I have invited you?" I smirked. "I'll pick you up around eight tonight and we'll finish this interview. I say this because the phone has been ringing all day and your interview was the one I've been looking forward to the most." I admitted.

I watched her skin tone flush to a bright red. She knew what I was getting to, and I know she missed it as much as I did. I couldn't wait to make her mine again.

-"Okay," she smiled. "I'll be ready by then."

8:00 p.m.

-"You look beautiful," I said as I opened the passenger door for her to enter into my white Lamborghini Aventador.

She knew how to make me twitch in sexual tension. Her body in a tight black burlap sack was making me cringe. I hoped to god she was naked underneath so it would be easier on me after she agrees to be mine.

-"Thank you," she blushes as she clutched her notebook and pen.

She sat nervously across the table at my home. I say this because she pressed her thighs together tightly under the table, her breathing changed, and her complexion was flushed.

-"I don't even know where to start.." She trailed off as she looked down at her notebook.

-"Don't worry about that right now. Eat." I assured her.

-"Zak, thank you for inviting me over to your new house and everything, but what's the catch?" She asked.

-"There is no catch." I chuckled.

-"Really?" She said, her eyes full of hopefulness. "How have you been?"

-"Living in Hell." I replied.

-"Why?"

-"Because you're not in my life anymore." I confessed, watching her eyes widen in surprise.

-"You mean that?" She half-smiled.

-"I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it." I smirked.

-"Why didn't you call me? You know I missed you, too," She frowned. "I was going through Hell too without you."

I breathed, "I wanted you to stay."

She caught on to my behavior. I wanted her in every single sexual way I could think of. I wanted her screaming my name, letting her body leap over the edge in her fifth orgasm, all because of me. She was all mine.

She smirked, pulling all of her hair to one side of her neck. Goddamn, how I'd love to snack on that tender skin. "Say I did stay, what would happen?" She said in her seductive tone.

-"First, I'd help you out of that black dress of yours," I replied.

-"Yes?"

-"And I'd be pleased to discover you were naked underneath,"

-"Yes?"

-"Then I would bend you over,"

-"Right here? On this table?"

-"Yes." I replied, wanting to fuck her even harder after she did what gave me an erection every time.

She bit her lip.

-"Show me, then. Show me how much you missed me." She smirked, standing to her feet.

I pulled her in by her head to place a kiss on her lips that I longed for so long. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her. Her firm breasts pressed against my chest. They fit perfectly into my palm like her hands did. I ran my hands down her slender back, unzipping her burlap sack as I did so before gripping her tight ass into my hands.

God bless America. I had a beautiful woman kissing me and a hand full of ass. It couldn't get any better than this.

I knelt on my knees, kissing her abdomen as I trailed down to her laced underwear. Damn, she must've knew this was going to happen. I kissed her thighs and in between after getting the aggravating piece of fabric off that was only there to tease me. I stood up to face her, releasing the clip that held her bra together. I liked what I saw, and I was full of domination. I was going to fuck her senseless.

I kissed her, feeling and squeezing her breasts as I did so, feeling her nipples harden after feeling my chilled palms.

-"Do you trust me?" I whispered against her neck.

She moaned, "You know I always have."

-"So, you trust me enough to fuck you senseless?" I groaned after hearing her moan one more time before driving me over the edge instead of just teasing me: biting her damn lip.

I picked her up and sat her on the table. Her fingers shook as she attempted to unbuckle my belt as I took off my shirt.

I penetrated her hard, missing the feel and the sound of her gasp under the intense pressure I was giving her. She wrapped her arms around my neck tighter as it was the only way for her to ease her sexual pain. Her head was tilted back, giving me full access to go all out on her neck like I was a sexual impersonator of Dracula.

-"Say yes." I demanded, nibbling on her earlobe.

-"To what?" She moaned, leaving four scratches on my back.

-"To being mine again."