Section Thirty-Three: Don't Tease Zak

Me and my wife don't have much "intimate time" as it is with our crazy work schedules, but when we do get time, we make love like two teenagers after prom. On a quiet, warm Sunday afternoon, we had been getting intimate with each other by performing foreplay, in which she was a master of at this point. Her looking up at me every so often as she pleases me was one of the most erotic things I love to witness. As I lay my head back on the bed, with her hands and mouth pleasing my length, my phone (which I forgot to turn off) decides to ring.

-"Ah, fuck!" I groaned as I glanced over to see that it was Aaron. By knowing Aaron for as long as I have, he never calls unless it's important, but my beautiful wife sucking me off was just as important as whatever Aaron was calling to talk to me about.

By seeing the devilish smirk on her sexy face, she didn't dare stop what she was doing. She was teasing me and was enjoying every minute of it. God she didn't want to know how hard I was going to fuck her when I got the chance. Those lingerie tights have been on her long enough!

-"I'll keep quiet." She moaned against my length as I prepared to answer the phone. I looked at her with a smirk, "You better."

-"Yeah?" I answered.

-"Hey, man! Do you have those papers from CC? She said she dropped them off last night for you to look at and she said you would let me know what you thought by noon."

I bit my lip at the intense pleasure she so happened to give me at that moment. "No, she didn't bring over any papers for me last night I don't think." I answered.

-"Did she give them to Y/N? She said she was the only one here when she dropped those off last night."

-"I'll ask." I replied as I ran my fingers through her hair, pulling slightly to help ease the intense pleasure and desire I was feeling. "Did CC bring you any papers last night?" I asked.

She looked up at me smiling, trailing her tongue up my abdomen and straddling me, teasing my length with her entrance. Fuck. Again, those damn lingerie tights were in the fucking way. She kissed my chest, again trailing her tongue up my neck. "Yes." She said in a tone that sounded casual as she kissed my chin quietly.

I breathed in heavily at her gesture, "I'll look at them now." I said to Aaron.

-"Okay. Just let me know!"

-"Will do, bro." I replied before hanging up quite quickly, tossing my phone to God only knows where. "You're in so much trouble." I said, quickly pinning her on her back.

-"Why's that? I didn't interrupt your important phone call, did I?" She winked.

-"You played it off well, but I'm going to interrupt those tights with Mr. Happy. And if Mr. Happy isn't getting happy, then I'm not happy."

-"Smooth talk, babe." She winked as she sat up to wrap her arms around my neck. She was killing me.

As she did so, I picked her up by her buttocks and carried her to the nearest table, not caring about what I was knocking off on it. As she moaned, I did not hesitate to finally run my hands up those curvy legs. I nearly lost all control when she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled my hips into her.

I breathed in heavily as I fondled with her underwear. Once I realized that the lace wasn't cheap material, I just gave up and pulled them to the side.

-"Dear God you're so sexy." I mumbled, pushing my exposed length against her sex, feeling her warmth.

-"Show me how sexy I am." She demanded, grabbing my now throbbing length and rubbing it against her sex. I groaned and put my palms on her hips, gently tilting her to where I can penetrate easily.

Ecstasy never felt so good.

Her moans were music to my ears as I loved watching her face contract of pleasure and slight pain.

I trusted hard once more out of aggression as I heard my phone ring once again. Damn it, Aaron!

-"Don't answer it." She whined.

Knowing how much she loved to tease me while on the phone, now was my time to shine.

-"Yeah?" I answered Aaron's call, smirking as I noticed her face turned to aggravation as she was enjoying my length, but couldn't sound so.

-"Hey, man. Did you look at those papers yet?"

-"Not all the way. Still looking." I replied, pulling out, rubbing my tip on her, then entering again, enjoying her expression as she knew she couldn't moan.

Payback is a bitch.