Section Sixteen - You're Now My Wife

Today was the big day. I never once in a million years that I, Zak Bagans, would ever be getting married. Yes, MARRIED. As in 'I'm devoting my life to someone I love' married. I've loved many women, but (your name) has had an affect on me for the longest time. I don't deserve her, and she doesn't deserve a guy like me, who can be a complete asshole sometimes. But I obviously meant something to her, right? She'd stick around with my shit and bad times where she'd want to be with me forever.

Damn, that actually makes me feel wanted. (Your name) was constantly on my mind, even when Ghost Adventures and work should be. I just couldn't get her out, even though I wasn't complaining. It was rather comforting. Her smile could get me through a twelve-hour lockdown every time.

I remember the day I proposed to her in the most special way possible:

It was a location me and her both were looking forward to as I promised to take her on a personal investigation for her birthday. Billy and I made an EVP recording of "Will you marry me?" to match the voice of a spirit.

I will never forget how I held her in my arms that night after she agreed to be my wife. I let her know she was mine. She was going to be protected by my promise. She knew how much I loved her.