Section Eighteen - A Light for His Darkness

submitted by pyrrhic-victoria on tumblr.com

He fell onto the bed spent. He needn't speak a word for me to know what the matter was. At this point in the relationship, I knew this meant that it was another long night and he was left feeling physically and emotionally drained. I rolled over languidly and caught his glance as he studied me. He offered me a smile, but was silent.

I knew that when he was ready, he would talk; though there had been times when talking did little to soothe the demons that haunted his soul.

We had formed a non-verbal communication between the two of us in the several months we'd spent together. In these moments, we spoke not in words, but the language of lovers. I knew that the day after lockdown he was feeling emotionally vulnerable; I knew that these days I had to be his lighthouse.

Garnering the strength, he straddled me, pinning me under his muscular frame. My senses began to awaken as his sweet lips trailed over the susceptible flesh along the base of my neck. My loins turned molten as he pulled the silken fabric of my nightgown over my head, his eyes drinking in the curves of my body. I gasped feeling his tongue slide over a sensitive nipple, into the valley of my breasts and over my stomach. My heart skipped a beat feeling a finger tease my slit. He wasted little time as he began to stroke me with several fingers. I bit my lip, trying to stifle a squeal of pleasure. Zak smiled at me boyishly when he heard the pleasure cry escape my lips.

As we shed our remaining clothing, he cradled me against his chest.
"I need you, baby." He murmured against my ear.
"You never have to ask. I know what you need."

Granting him entrance to the garden of his desire, I gasped, feeling him plunge deep inside of me. Our rhythm was steady, but in no need of hurry. We had nowhere to be except one another's arms. He was deliberate in his motions....His hips grinding against mine, burying his length deep inside of my silken folds. The pad of his thumb played with my clit causing me to tremble, making me hope that I could dangle from this delicate thread of sanity forever. I watched a blissful smile spread across his kissable mouth as he lazily slowed his rhythm. I let him recuperate as I straddled his lap with a gleam in my eye.

Feeling his muscles relax, I took the upper hand, pushing him back against the pillows. Our foreheads were pressed together as we studied one another in child-like wonderment. Our lips grazed, growing into a powerful kiss as I climbed atop his muscular frame taking his eager shaft inside of me. He moaned softly as he studied me with those deep blue eyes. Arching my back, the breath caught in my throat as I felt his length throbbing against my folds. He was holding back. I could feel it.

Crouching over his frame, I breathed in his ear;

"Come for me."

"I can't," he replied "ladies first"

"Oh?"I asked trailing my mouth to his "In that case, you should fuck me like your little sex kitten."

He raised an eyebrow at me. He was quick to overpower me, flipping me onto my back, pinning my wrists above my head and forcibly kissing the crook of my neck. His hips settled between my thighs as I helped guide his ruby colored shaft deep inside of me. We moaned in unison before we united in a powerful lip lock, our tongues breaking through to explore one another's mouths. Seeming to move deftly, he lifted my leg, allowing my ankle to rest on his shoulder as he could now penetrate me deeper than before.

I gasped, feeling his rock-hard shaft throb inside of me.
"Mmm, baby... Tell me who's fucking your sweet little pussy." Zak demanded
"Zachary!" I moaned
"Oh yeah? Who's gonna make you come?"He demanded allowing those strong hands to caress every square inch of my body. His dewy mouth trailed over my neck and breasts, finally coming to rest on the sensitive flesh of an engorged nipple, playfully nipping it, taking the flesh between his teeth.
"Oh Zak...you are!"I replied "Oh yes, Zak!"
"Do you like that?"
Biting my lip, I flashed him a devilish smile.
"Harder" I hissed in his ear.

Our rhythm was eager, almost animalistic, as we wrestled as one in the sweat-tinged silk sheets. The room was a din of panting and moaning and sloppy, passionate kisses as the world seemed to slow around us. I felt Zak's length throb within me, and I knew he was close. I could hold on no longer to the frayed thread of sanity that separated me from sheer ecstasy. Clawing his back, I let myself go...

"Zak!" I cried as my orgasm flooded over me in waves. "Oh, Zachary!"

Nothing else in the world mattered, or even existed. Nothing, that is, except for Zak, who had plunged over the cliff himself into his own sea of passion. He grunted my name as he came, filling me with his hot, sticky seed.

We were silent, except for our laborious breathing as we returned to Earth from our natural high. I cradled his head against my breast. A mid-morning sun had already begun to stream through the windows.

"I needed that babe." He murmured after what seemed an eternity.
"That bad, eh?" I asked
"That bad. But I have the light of your soul to guide me through my darkness. I know that in time everything will be okay."
"I'm ready to listen when you're ready to talk." But I received no answer. Exhausted from the lockdown, Zak was already snoring softly. I smiled to myself, basking in my post-orgasmic glow as my fingers gently massaged his scalp.