Section Five - Spiritual Threatens

Imagine: You're on your first investigation with the guys and a dark entity makes itself known by saying, "Kill...(your name)..."

Spiritual Threatens

The day has come. You have been waiting for at least two months to go on your first investigation with Zak, Nick, and Aaron. The reason you have waited so long is that Zak was skeptical about letting you join on an investigation because he didn't want anything happening to you, but you made it clear that you were ready and prepared to investigate the paranormal world to help get answers.

The investigation you were joining in on was Letchworth Village, an old sanctuary built for the mentally unstable, but weren't treated with care, but instead, neglect. The story of the location tugged at your heart strings, feeling sympathy for the tortured souls of Letchworth. On the verge of tears, you were determined to investigate and talk to the lost souls that still screamed within these walls. Nothing was going to stop you, not even a demon.

oOo

-"Are you ready?" Zak asked you as he put on his respirator mask.

-"I'm more than ready!" You smiled before putting on your respirator mask. You hated wearing these, but they would protect your fragile respiratory system from harmful dust and airborne diseases that involved themselves in an abandoned building.

Zak, Nick, Aaron, and yourself fist-bumped the property's caretaker before he locked you inside the building. The vibe was more than creepy. The atmosphere still carrying the screams of pain and death. You walked behind Zak, while Nick and Aaron walked behind you.

You felt safe in the middle of the group, but also insecure about the atmosphere and what it contained.

-"Did you hear that?!" You freaked as you heard a sharp gust of wind breeze by your ear.

Zak stopped at your comment, you bumping into him at his unexpected stop.

-"Sorry sweetie," Zak apologized, "What did you hear?"

-"I heard something brush past my ear. It sounded like something was running over 100 mph past us!" You freaked as you started rolling on your camera, "It's really cold right now!" You shivered as you pressed 'play' on your digital recorder, "Is there anyone around me right now?" You announced.

You waited a few seconds before replaying the recording, your mind concluding that you probably captured nothing, but it didn't leave your mind to check.

"Is there anyone around me right now?" You played back your voice, gasping at what you thought was terrifying,

"Kill...(your name)..."

You gasped as you turned your night vision camera towards Zak as you heard him gasp as well, seeing his hand covering his eyes and his head slightly bowed.

-"You heard that too, right?" You whispered.

Zak lifted his head and removed his hand from his face and looking at you, "I heard it, alright. It wasn't a regular voice either, it sounded demonic." He explained.

You rose your eyebrows in fear as Zak gently grabbed your arm, "Come with me."

-"Why?" You asked as you refused to walk with him.

-"You're going back to base."

-"No I'm not!" You stopped him, "Do you see me begging to go back to base because a spirit said to kill me? No."

-"I'm not losing you!"

-"You're not going to lose me! Like I said, you don't see me begging to go back to base because I got a demonic voice captured. I'm not afraid, Zak." You smiled.

-"I know you're not, that's why I love you so much." Zak smiled before pulling your face into his.

-"Now let's go capture voices."