B i l a n g VII

I open my eyes when I felt the sunlight. Opening my eyes made me feel tired more. I can't move my arms or any part of my body. I felt dehydrated. It's as if I never slept for a hundred years.

I close my eyes and ready to sleep when I heard a small voice from the door. I move my eyes. He walk towards me. I smiled with all my energy. The skin and bone boy walk to me like something was lifted from him. He's blue eyes shines more which remind me of Iñigo. But there's still something heavy in it.

I suddenly crave blood because I smelled something nice.

There must be wrong with my body, craving for a sick kid's blood.

"You're finally awake." He said with his small voice. His small body is wearing a black attire that is so different from his oversized shirt which he usually wear, he looks formal.

Ang aliwalas ng mukha nya, but he's eyes were in sorrow.

"Are you feeling well?" I asked almost a whisper. I closed my eyes. I want to sleep for a year to regain my energy. I think I lost it from trying to healing this sick boy.

"I am, but father is.." He stop so I open my eyes. He look at me with concern.

"He died?" I asked casually. He just nod. "Alright." I closed my eyes. "Mourn your father." I whispered. "I won't see you for a long time." I said. "You can leave." You might die in my hands if you stay longer. "Call Imièlda for me." I almost forgot.

"Alright." I didn't hear anything anymore. I just heard the door closed. The door opened again so I look at Imièlda. Her eyes we're swollen. I smiled at her.

"You should re-hire servants." I said. "They were all spy, they are the one who poisoned Iñigo and Kale." I whispered. She just keeps on nodding. "Do you trust me?" I asked. She didn't answer. "Don't bother me until I come out of this room, I feel so weak." I said. "Take care of that kid for the meantime, I'll just regain my energy." It sounds as if I'm dying. I hate how I sounded but I can do nothing about it. "Protect that kid no matter what." I said then gasped for air. "I'm sorry for your lost." I know Iñigo is like a brother to her, knowing humans..

"Are you going somewhere?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Don't let anyone in here." I said. She nod and turn around. "And don't forget to feed Kale poisons." She looks startled as she turned back to me. "Start with ineffective ones to moderate to the strongest poison. So if ever that this poisoning happen again, he'll be safe. Trust me.. from mild to strongest. He'll get use to it while growing up.." I almost gasped for air.

As soon as I heard the door closes I close my eyes and fell on my deep sleep. It's like I'm traveling but I'm walking on clouds. It feels comfortable but I'm gasping for air.

I continue my travel until my eyes automatically open.

Did I sleep for a long time?

I look around. I took a deep breathe before trying to stand up.

I've regained some of my energy. Half of a full percent?

I look around, the room is clean. Did I just slept for a day?

I walk, I can walk now but I still feel tired.

I open the door and person cleaning the floor infront of my door jump in shock.

I look at her then passed by.

The new faces of the servants were looking at me as if I'm a ghost.

"L-lady Heriot--"

"Her.." I cough. "Heriotza, Imièlda." I said then walk dowstairs. She looks shocks looking at me. "It's nice seeing that you're still alive." I joked. "It's been..?" I asked.

"F-five years." I can't hide my disappointment. I just slept for five years? I need more five years to regain my full energy then. "How come you're still looking y-young?" She asked.

I smiled.

"Prepare a white dress for me. I'll clean myself in the lake." I said then turn around.

"Padilim na, bukas na."  She said.

"It's fine." I said and walk to the grand door.

"There might be monsters outside in the lake." She's consistent, my goodness.

"I'm a monster myself Imièlda. Incase you don't know." I said. The servants were just watching us with mouth open. "Why are you letting the servants clean at night?" I asked and look at the young girl infront of me. "I suggest you should change servants again." I said.

She didn't answer or followed me so I just walk to the lake and clean myself.

I sigh when I felt satisfied with the cold water.

"Did you miss me that much?" I asked and look at the person who's infront of me.

"Here's your dress." Imièlda put the white cloth behind the tree and sat there.

"How's the sick kid?" I asked and walk towards her.

"He's growing fast and healthy." I smiled with that. "Do you like to meet the young Duke?"

"Young Duke, hmm." I smiled and dry myself. Imièlda look amazed with my magic. "No need, I'll sleep again, I don't feel so well yet." I said then wore the new white dress. Its another thin lined strap ang very long, the different is that it has more detail. I like Imièlda's choice of dress for me. We walked towards the mansion. "That sick kid should grow strong." I said. "Ask someone to train Kale and your son in swordmanship." I said. She looks shock when I involve his son. "When I get better, I'll take care of him, he'll become the Emperor someday." I whispered that left her in shock. She might think I'm greedy with the way I said it so.. "It's what Iñigo and I planned."

I said before leaving Imièlda in shock and went back to my room. I look at the bright moon before closing the window curtain. I felt so drained so I went back to bed and close my eyes.

••