B i l a n g XXX

"Harming someone is inevitable in this commotion, right?" I look at Tres. I smiled at him and tilt my head.

"Injuring the knights who tries to stop us is part of our job." I said.

"We are just commoners." Tres replied. "Hindi ba't mas mapapasa kami kapag nanakit kami ng noble?" He asked.

He seems smart.

"I'll handle that part." When I noticed that we're already infront of the manor. I quickly payed the kutsero. "Let's go!"

I said and went out. As soon as the kalesa drove away, Unos and Dos went to the two guards infront of the huge gate of the manor.

They mirror the move of each other, pareho nilang hinampas ang batok ng dalawang guard.

I smiled when they opened the gateway, the knights patrolling the driveways. They flock to us.

It's easy coming inside the manor, but I don't know now that we're surrounded by knights.

"What is your motive?" Instead of answering the  knight, the three move on their own and beat the knight.

They are taking their time. Simounìes  knights are indeed good seeing that the three are having a hard time, and seeing these three last long, they are also strong.

I sighed and about to help the three when someone got my attention, Amiel running towards us.

Napansin ko rin na may ilang knights na rin ang nakahiga at hindi makabangon.

"Amiel!" I said, he's already removing his sword from its scabbard. He look at me.

"You're probably the mastermind!" He said. "What's your business?"

I didn't answer Amiel when I saw a parasol near the main house's entrance.

"Princess.." I whispered. Princess Anisa is with a maid, she's probably about to enter the main house when she notice the commotion.

I unknowingly dodge Amiel's swords still looking at the Princess.

"What is she doing here?" I asked, Amiel block my sight.

"That's none of your business." I gasped at Amiel and flick his forehead, he wasn't able to dodge as he was so focus trying to stab me with his sword. He look at me with shock.

"You'll never win against me." I said.

"Nonsense!" He moved away, bumuwelo siya ngunit napigil ito ng may boses na nagsalita.

"Enough!" The voice is rough and cold, very familiar.

The person walk infront of me with his brow furrowed.

"Enough Heriotza." He said with a low tone.

"Huh?" I heard Amiel confuse, so am I.

"What?" I asked.

"Follow me." He's so sure it's me!

I gasped and look at Amiel.

"Don't touch those three." I whispered. He'll probably follow my command even if he doesn't know it's me because Kale calmly spoke to me.

No, it wasn't calm. It's full of autorithy, so why is't calm in my head?

"W-what's the commotion all about Duke Triton?" The Princess softly asked when Kale walked pass by her.

"You don't have to worry about that Your Highness." Kale said. The Princess smiled at Kale not giving me any attention. I just followed Kale.

The Princess, the Princess has the look of the woman who my mother and I watched then. The woman with her lover and the betrayal..

When we entered the main house, I saw Imièlda with worried face.

"What was that young master?" She asked.

"It's Heriotza." Kale didn't bother to stop, he went straight to the stairs. "Everyone leave!" He commanded and stopped at the landing of the staircase. Imièlda left with other maid. I just stand there looking at Kale.

He look at me as if I'm his biggest problem. He sighed before speaking.

"You like to explain?" He asked sarcatically. I just smiled at him. "Heriotza."

"I just want to test your knights. You've been lie low for a long time!" I said.

"I see." He whispered accepting my answer. "Please do something with you appearance." I laughed.

"How did you know it's me?" I asked and walk on the stair towards him. "Even Amiel didn't know it's me." I change my appearance and stand infront of him.

"I just know." He whispered and sigh.

I just look at him.

"You look tired for a young man." I whispered.

"I do?" I was caught off guard when his head fell on my shoulder. "Let me rest for a while Heriotza."

A moment of silence between us for a short while before he started speaking again.

"You met with the Prince?" He asked in a hoarse voice.

"I did." Another moment of silence. "Not gonna ask why?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Let's stay like this for a while." Both of his hand snake on my waste, he pulled closer and took a deep breathe.

"Kale.." I whispered when I felt something on my stomach.

"Hmm?" My eyes widened when he tilt his head, I felt his lips on my neck.

"I'm.." I gasped for air. Something on my stomach is moving. "Hungry.. I think I'm hungry.." I said. He nodded and move away, still holding my waist.

"Come here Heriotza.."

The way he called me sounds inviting, it sounds tempting. I then again felt my stomach.

"Hnng.." He whispered on my ears when I bit on his neck, tasting his sweet blood. "Heriotz..ah.."

Must've hurt, I should finish quickly.

••