B i l a n g XI

Moment of silence between us. All I can hear is the curtain that's blown by the wind.

I tilt my head and look at the man infront of me. He's the sick boy? I didn't know he'll grow up to be this tall and he's not skinny at all. Sure he is Iñigo's son when you look at his eyes and black hair..

"Heriotza." He whispered my name. I was about to speak when someone knock on the door and it opened.

"Here's your change of clothes Duke." I look at Imièlda holding a white comfortable clothes most commonly wear by men. "You should take a rest for toda--L-la--riotza!" Her eyes widened when she saw me. I smiled at her and wave a little as my feet touch the carpet. "Y-you're awake!"

I nodded at her and look at Iñigo's son, I look back at Imièlda.

"Prepare clothes for me too." I said and stand up.

I don't feel tired at all. I think I've regained all my strength.. probably because I drink that child's blood.

I look at the man again. He looks fine, but his complexion is a little pale. Imièlda is right, he should take a rest.

"Call Ourpa." I remember the girl who served me the last time I slept.

"Where are you going?" I didn't look at the man and walk straight to the door. Nahinto lang ako nang magsalita syang muli, kaharap ko si Imièlda. "You're going to sleep again?" His tone were unfamiliar, I can't identify it. I slowly look back at him. He's still standing there. "You had a promise with father." He said. There, anger. "You said to father that you'll take care of me but all you did was sleep." My eyes widened when he started walking towards me like he fear no one.

"D-duke.." I heard Imièlda's scared voice. Not scared of the Duke who's walking towards but scared for the Duke.

Napakurap ako, he's already infront of me.

"Why are you shutting me out Heriotza?" He asked. His diamond eyes even light a little.

I tilt my head still looking at him.

"You're not my son." I whispered. "You're not my responsibility. Why do you look so angry that I neglected you?" I asked innocently. "Human.." I turn around. I saw Imièlda's eyes filled with fear and pain..?

I walk passed by her.

"I'm done sleeping." I said and turn back at the boy. "Don't look at me like that." I said. He's looking at me when I did nothing. "You owe your life to me." I said then smile at him.

"That's why you have to take responsibility Heriotza!" My smile slowly faded. His blue diamond eyes almost flared because of his anger.

"You human have no respect!" I shouted back. "You need to learn your lesson!" My eyes widened while shouting. "Why are you my resposibility when I almost lost my life trying to save your ass?! I could've saved your father, not you, grateful brat!"

I want to step closer to him but Imièlda is shaking between us.

He looks shock, he look away.

"You should've teach me my lesson earlier!"

I wasn't able to answer him. His mind is close. He's just a human, nauuna ang emosyon nya.

"Let's have dinner later." I said.

I went downstairs and all the servants are looking at me. I look at every corner of the manse for Ourpa.

"My lady!" I look at the young lady wearing a uniform. She just went out of the kitchen. "H-heriotza.." She said looking at me while walking towards me. I feel like I beamed infront of her.

"It's been a while." I said. She nodded.

"You slept for four years since we last saw each other Heriotza." She said. I nodded.

I slept for a decade ngunit putol putol iyon. That's fine. I've regained my strength.

"I'm going to take a bath." I said and started walking. "Damit ko." The sun hit my face when I went out of the mansion's entrance. The fountain is working well. I have to walk on field of grass to reach the lake.

"Nothing's change." I said and remove my clothes when I reach the lake. No one has touch the lake, it was like the first time I took a bath here.

"Are you going to sleep again after this?" She asked. I shook my head.

"It's time to create something." I whispered before going deep.

Mother, I'll give back the tragedy they gave you..

Iñigo, I'll make your dream come true.

I took a deep breathe when I went out of the water. The smell of orchid bothered me.

I look at the huge tree behind the lake and see whom I'm expecting to see.

"You can't wait for dinner huh?" I asked him and walk towards him.

He look at me from my head to the tip of my horns.

He's expression didn't change but his blood went to his face.

He showed me a white dress. I dried myself besides him and wore the dress. Ourpa is not around.

"Your horn wasn't there four years ago." I tilt my head.

"I hid it." He probably saw me when I went to Iñigo and meet the Prince infront of his house.

"You have that ability?" He asked looking at my horn.

"I can do anything."

"I'm sorry." I wasn't able to speak for a moment. "I was selfish." He bit his lower lip. Kumurap ako, hindi maintindihan ang pinagsasabi nya. His hand lifted and reach my hair. He placed the hair behind my ears and look at me infront of the eyes. "You're still beautiful." My brows almost met each other.

"I'm a monster." I cannot understand this human.

He shook his head and smile at me. He then turn around.

"I'll be leaving for the night and won't probably come back for days. I can't have dinner with you Heriotza."

••