B i l a n g I

Week had pass but I'm still lock in this dark dungeon. The kid never came back but it's funny why I felt so betray when I should feel nothing 'cause I expected it in the first place.

I was about to sleep when I heard a cry.

"P-please pardon m-me--ack!" A woman was thrown infront of my cell. She's blind folded and crying.

I crawl onto the bars and watch her plead for her life. Then the young boy appeared with a knight on his back.

"Did you wait that long?" He asked with a smile on his face. I smile back.

He's really something.

"I thought I was betrayed." I said.

"Were you scared?" His tone change into concern which made me laugh.

"A monster doesn't get scared."  I looked at the woman who's crying. "Is that mine?" I asked.

"Do you want it?" I look at the boy.

He doesn't act his age which made him more amusing.

"Give her to me." I said then crawl back as I wait for my food. "Hmm, she smells fresh." I said then caress her soft cheeks.

"N-no!" The girl shouted before I bit her neck. The fresh blood splashed which made me furious.

Sayang.

When I felt that the heart is back into normal I stopped. The heart might not beat if I continue.

"It's delicious." I said then lick my finger, I look at the boy. He looks shock so I smirked. The knights are trembling as they took the unconcious body. "Who's she?" I asked. "She taste good, I'm sure she's not a commoner." I said then rest my back.

Its been a month since I ate. I feel so nice.

"She's my sister--"

I burst into laughter before he could finish talking.

"You're mad." I said then stop laughing. "I'm disgusted." I said. "I just drank royal blood." I rolled my eyes.

"You should be pleasured." He said then gave me a big box.

Hmm.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Get dress, that dirty cloth doesn't suit you." He said then look away. I laugh again.

"You're really entertaining." I said. "When will you free me?" I asked.

"N-not yet." He said. "I should go." He said then left.

I smile and look at the white dress he gave. That kid is something, feeding his own sister into a monster and dressing up a monster.

Months had passed and every week the boy visits me with a food with him.

"So, is this your sister too?" I asked as I look at the unconcious body which is carried by the knight. He nodded.

"How come you keep feeding me your sisters, your father doesn't notice?" I asked.

"He doesn't care about his children. Only to his successor." He said. "And those girls forgot what happened here anyways." Of course I have to removed their memory about me.

"Oh! He only cares about the Crown Prince!" I laughed mocking him. He look at me.

He walk towards me and his small hand caress my cheeks. I look at him. He looks calm and collected.

"It'll be my birthday tomorrow." He said.

"So?" I asked.

"Marry me."

A moment of silence before I burst into laughter.

"W-what?" He asked in shock.

"You really are amusing Prince Iñigo." I said. "You've entertain me in the passed months."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

I just smiled at him.

"I don't do what hypocritic humans do." I said.

"What do you mean? Can't you just be mine?" I laughed even harder and slap his hands which is resting on my cheeks.

"How dare you own me when you're the one who owe me a life?" I asked. He looks shocked so I smiled.

"Then have my l-life." He said almost sounding desperate. "You have me, I'll be yours if you want--"

"What?" I said. "You're giving me your useless life?" I laughed. "You're no a Crown Prince or have an authority in the future yet you dare to offer your life to me?" He looks surprise.

Humans.. are indeed hypocrite. Delusional.

"W-what do you mean?"

"You don't have to come here from today onwards, I'll escape by myself."

"W-what?"

"I'll come to you if I need your help.." I caress his small face. "Which I won't." I smiled. "This is a farewell Prince Iñigo."

I said then ready myself to suck his blood when he asked a question.

"W-what's your name?" I smiled then look at his blue eyes.

"You're still smusing until the end Prince Iñigo." I covered his blue eyes with my palm and whisper to his ears. "Heriotza is my name." I said then bite into his neck.

I should've done this earlier but he's really amusing.

When I suck enough blood to make him unconcious I stopped and smile.

He look at me with his sleepy eyes.

"You're no longer amusing when you're serious." I said then lay him in the hay where I always sleep while I'm living here.

It is living?

"H-heriotza.." The boy said before closing his eyes.

••