B i l a n g L

That night ended early, the dawn came and so the movement of Kale's people.

Jiosef's birthday was the beginning of the event in the Kingdom, so is the beginning of Kale's conquer.

Kale is gone, he left to lead the coup and I have a business of my own.

Kale didn't let me go anywhere as he is sure he will go back with victory..

The possibility of losing is zero..

"Please I beg you, let me go. I have done nothing since you let me go my lady!" The beging plead of this human with tears falling down on her scared face roared the whole basement.

She's sitting all tied up.

"Then tell me.." I paused and look at the tools on the side. I don't wanna use them, she did nothing wrong, but I have to juice informations from her. I didn't let her go for a reason. "Who commanded you people to poison the Simouniés?" I asked and walk closer to her. She shook her head as tears kept falling.

"I really don't know my lady! Please, please!" She aggressively shook her head. "I-it was the chef--" My hand landed on the table, I slammed it. "It was the chef who has communication, we just followed her instructions.." I clenched.

"Stop lying." I said.

"If I was really lying, I would've killed myself when you let me go then because I know something. But I don't-- that's why I'm still here my lady.. p-please, I have a child.."

I made a mistake.

No, I'm not like these humans, I don't make mistake.

"Tell me the truth, who was behind the poisining years ago?!" This time, I held both of her shoulders, really looking straight at her in the eyes.

"I-i really have no idea.."

She is telling the truth.

I've made a mistake letting go of the wrong person.

I went to the main mansion, I saw Imiélda nervously walking back and forth, when she saw me, she immediately approach me.

"I'm going to Kale." I said, I can here the raindrops. Is it still dawn or the sun is already setting?

"N-no.. No!" She yelled but she was too late, I'm gone in instant.

I teleported to the palace garden..

The main palace is bright but there's sound of nothing.

It's already dark, still raining..

"Is that you Heri?" I turn around when I heard the old voice.

Ashaana holding a basket of fruits, all wet and with no servants.

"Did you came here to finally end my life?" She asked, her eyes sparkled like it is a good thing.

I was caught off guard.

A human asking to die with a smile on her face..

Just like Kale when he was young, he was so ready of death.

"Yes.." I whispered. I've learned a lot from Ashaana, it's time to give what she want.

"You will really end my sufferings this time?" She walk closer to me.

The fruit basket fell, so is her tears.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked, slowly walking to her. "It's raining."

"I know this end is coming." She whispered. "Thank you for granting my lifelong wish Heri.." I place my hand on her eyes. "My grandchild adores you so much.. he said he'll live a long life with a immortal diwata named Heriotza." I saw a glimpse of her eyes. She smiled.

"You know all along." I whispered refering to her knowing my identity.

"Yes.. please do it now." She gently whispered.

I held her head.

"Goodbye Ashaana."

"Goodbye.. Heri.." She fell on my other hand. I gently lay her on the cold wet ground.

When I remove my hand in her eyes, it's close, her old body is smiling with a close eyes.

Ha..

Granting wishes of humans? Really Heriotza?

I look around.

I have to look for Kale.

Is Kale not here yet?

It can't be, I purposely teleported where Kale is.

I went to the main entrance, the wide double door is open..

Ah..

There he is.. standing on the center with dead bodies around him..

The Emperor is kneeling infront of Kale..

I didn't speak but I guess he felt my present.

He look at me without moving his body.

The blue diamond eyes shined.

Unknowingly, I took a step back.

Kale.. Kale is scary for a human.

Nang makabawi ay ngumiti ako. I can't show Kale that he caught me off guard.

"Why are you here?" He asked. I just smiled and walk towards him.

He place his coat on my shoulder.

There's so many blood on the floor, the dead bodies from Kale's troops and Royal knights are on the floor.

"Don't kill him.." I whispered.

"I won't--"

"What do you think you're doing?!" The Emperor has energy to talk and cut off Kale.

A hard slap landed on his face.

"When Kale is talking to me, do not interrupt." I said. I look again at Kale, he's just watching.

"Command Kale." I said.

Kale's adams apple move before looking around.

"Bring this person to the Simouniés Duchy!" He said with so much authority.

"No! I can't lose this easy! Bring my child! Bring the Crown Prince."

"The Crown Prince is gone." I whispered. His eyes widened. I smiled at him, evily.

"No! It was just his birthday banquet last night!"

I laugh, I laughed harder. "You think poison do not exist?" I asked.

The Emperor was left with no words to say. He was drag away.

When I look at Kale, he's now removing his gloves.

He noticed I'm looking at him. I smiled at Kale.

"Are you done?" He nodded. I look at the highest seat on the Palace. "Good job."

••