B i l a n g IV

I went out of my room when I heard the servants panicking. I went downstairs, to the second floor to see the commotion.

"What's happening?" I asked the maid who pass by.

"T-the young master is having a seizure!" She said. "E-excuse me M-miss!" She said then ran to a room, I followed her. I entered the room and there, I see everyone's panicking. There's also Iñigo who looks stress.

Everyone is just panicking like crazy, they aren't even sincere.

I look at the boy who's gasping for air and his body were trembling. I was shock with the sight, I even place my hand on my mouth to stop it from opening.

How come.. how come that a human can look this pitiful?

It's my first time feeling this. For the first time I feel sympathetic for a human.

He's dying and nobody knows what to do.

Even I..

I just watch him lost conciousness.

"What the hell?" I asked myself when he stop trembling and calmed down. "Is he dead?" I asked. Imièlda look at me furiously while Iñigo look at me with disbelief.

My bad.

"Excuse me." I said then turn my back.

This is crazy.

Iñigo wants that human to be the Emperor who'll avenge him? That sick kid?

What happened by the way? Alam ko galit na sya noon pa man sa pamilya nya pero ang galit nya ngayon ay may determinasyon.

He's mad.

I'm insane for feeling pitiful for that human.

When I went back to my room, the moon from the window greeted me again. It's irritating.

"You're a misfortune, your name is." I said to the moon referring to the sick kid.

As I close the window and sit on the table the door opened.

"T-the Royal Duke called for you." Imièlda still look mad so I smiled at her.

"I was shock back then. It's my first time seeing a human suffer that much pain." I said trying to explain myself and smile more as she leads me to Iñigo.

"It was rude." She just said.

"That's why I'm sorry." She stopoed so I look at her. I smiled again.

She shook her head and open a door for me. "The Duke is inside." She said then close the door.

"How was my son?" He ask, he's looking at the moon behind his study table. Hpe looks calm.

"Obviously, he doesn't fit to be a Emperor." I said then sat infront of his table. There, I saw a expensive looking pen and a paper. I took it and right my name in baybayin.

"You said it'll be possible." He said then look at me.

"I also didn't said it is not impossible." I smiled at him. "And I was shock back then, I didn't know he suffers that much." I said.

"You'll take part in this then?" He asked and sat infront of me.

I'm right. He wants to take down his family who looked down on him and to his mother by making his sick son the next Emperor.

"Yeah." I said still focus on writing.

I Heriotza..

"He'll get well soon." He said. "I asked help from royal Priest of the South."

I am accomplice..

"Don't mind. " I said. "I'll heal your sick son like what I did before." I smirked at him.

..of Royal Duke Iñigo Simouniès

"By the way, what happened to those shitty wizards that was chasing me? I thought I was gonna die back then!" I laughed. "Crazy Morons."

We'll make his son, Triton Kale Simouniès..

"I executed them---"

"Wow! You have authority now?" I said laughing. "It's not the end of them chasing me anyways, those were just apprentice." I said.

..the next Emperor of Sònièl Empire

"Why are you caught again anyway? What have you been doing for the last three decades?" He asked curiously. He looked on what I'm writing.

And trample on those Royals who played us..

"Oh! I slept for twenty five years and wander around for a year then I heard my mother was caught by the Royal Wizards so I came but it was a trap, they already killed my mother then they caught me and experiment on me for the passed 4 years." I smiled.

"You said it as if it was that easy."

"Who says it is?" I looked at his diamond eyes. He looked away. His eyes pity me. "I don't need your sympathy. We'll take revenge anyway, right?" I showed him what I wrote, he took it and ready.

"What a evidence." He said sarcastically.

"My hand writing is pretty right?" I asked.

"When you heard your mother died, what did you feel?" I look at him, I also thought of the question.

What did I felt back then?

"I was mad." I said. "And I wanted to kill those wizards." I said honestly. "But I was more mad when they started experimenting on me, doing those painful stuff on me made me realized that my mother also felt those physical pain or worse before they killed her."

I'm being uselessly talkative.

"I wish I found you sooner." He whispered.

••