B i l a n g II

"Y-you really came when you needed help." He said still in shock.

"R-royal Duke don't get closer to t-that monster, she escaped from the Wizard's Tower!" Seems that the wizard are here.

"Will you pay your debt now Royal Duke?" I asked.

I felt so weak because of this chains which has mana.

I know I'm losing it.

I gasped for air as I fall down.

"You must be mistaken!" Iñigo said.

"D-duke."

"With all due your respect Royal Duke but we can't be mistaken--"

"You dare to say that I am lying?" He shouted with so much authority. "This young lady is from the Royal Priest of the South, the Emperor, my brother sent her to heal my son." I laugh despite of feeling weak.

It's too dark to identify anyone so Iñigo's words are justified.

"When did I become a priest?" I asked myself.

Iñigo look at me. I smiled at him before closing my eyes. I really can't take this pain anymore. This chains are making me weak.

"Heriotza!"

"Heriotza!"

I thought mother was calling me but it was a man's voice.

I open my eyes and see a familiar blue eyes.

"Are you feeling fine?" I look at the blue eyes, really reminds me of those old days. "Can you talk?" He asked. "Are you hungry?"

Instead of talking I burst into laughter.

"You never change Iñigo." I said then sit straight on the soft bed. He look surprise, as usual. "The last time we met, you were no longer amusing, now you're becoming one again." I said then look at the maid who just enter with clothes in her hand. "I'm hungry." I said still looking at the young maid.

"You don't change either. Whether your appearance or you personality." He said trying to make it a compliment.

"Well, I see you've change, you look old." I said.

"Come here Bina." He called the maid. The maid was trembling as she walk to me.

"Thank you for the meal." I immediately grab the hair of the maid and before she could shout she lost conciousness. "Commoner's blood tastes disgusting and it's all your fault for feeding me a royal blood." I said in so much hate, he laugh.

"You liked it anyway."

"Now that you've grown I see that you look like that woman." I said referring to his mom. He shut up so I smiled.

"Get change and rest. I'll visit you later." He said then walk away.

"Thanks, I'll be leaving as soon as I regain my energy and.." He look at me. "You're no longer in debt." I smiled at him. "Tell me what happened with the shitty Wizards later, alright?" He just left with the body of the maid. I heard gasped from outside.

I took a deep breathe and look at the sun who's setting.

Playful fate.

"These sick Wizards, I'll get back at you assholes next time."

The water splashes onto my face as I swim. It's been a while since I cleaned myself with fresh water. Iñigo's manor is really huge, who would've thought that the little kid back then will own this huge property. I also heard that he's the only Royal Duke in this whole Empire. Did I underestimated him before?

Oh well, good for him.

It's been like thirty years so he must be fourty this year? He looks like a thirty years old.

I was done with my bath when I heard a heart beat nearing me.

"W-who are you?"

"Iñigo?" The small kid looks exactly like Iñigo back then, but this kid is nothing compared to him. He's like skin and bone. The boy wrinkled his forehead and walk towards me so I walk towards him also, he stop and look at me from head to toe.

This little kid's heart isn't beating like what normal human does. He's not nervous or anything, it's just beating slow, not even enough to pump his blood. He's sick.

"You must be Iñigo's son." I said looking at his blue diamond eyes. He looks exactly like Iñigo.

"How come that you're not wearing any accessory yet you still look beautiful?" He asked innocently.

I burst into laughter.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Triton Kale Simouniès." He said.

"Triton means moon of Neptune, while Kale is moon of Jupiter." I said. "I hate your name." I said. He look at me without expression.

"How about yours?" He asked.

"Heriotza is my name." I said.

"Your name means death." He said.

I smiled.

"You're right."  I said then take my clothes. I also dried myself while this kid is just watching me.

"With your long beautiful hair, red eyes, horns and fangs, and your white skin, I see you do magic too." He said. "Are you a Goddess?" I burst into laughter with his question.

"You're the first one who called me Goddess, humans like you basically call me monster." I said.

"You are too beautiful to be called monster."

"You're flattering a monster." I said then crouch to his pale face. "Hmm?" I smelled his nice smell like orchid. "I'd like to suck on your blood." I said. "But you're too weak, I might end up killing you."

"Im going to die anyway."

I look at him, how come a human accepts death that easily?

It's new to me.

••