B i l a n g XXXVI

"Heriotza.."

"Heriotza." I woke up in my slumber when I heard that someone is calling my name. "Why are you sleeping regularly? Like a human.."

In the dark attic, a figure of a person is glimmering.

"M-mother?" I stood up as my word tremble."I-is that you m-mother?" I tried to reach for her but before I could even grasp a strand of her shimmering hair, she disappeared.

"Is this place comfortable for you to call it home?" When she spoke again, she's sitting in the bed. She gave me the familiar smile.

Full of something.

I didn't speak and just look at her. Why is she here?

She's gone.. a long time ago.

Is this hallucination? Factor of what?

"Heriotza my dear daughter." She stood up. "Are you enjoying the human's company here in your so called home?" She asked like she's mocking me.

I chuckled.

"You're not my mother." I said and place my hand on my waist, I look at her. "You are.." I paused. "My conscience and conscious disguise as mother.." I tried walking towards her, ready to choke her but she disappeared again.

"Heriotza..!" She laughed, now she's behind me. "It's really me!" She said still claiming that she's mother.

When I look at her.. she really does look like mother.

I sighed.

Confused, I sit in my bed and just look at her.

"Why did you gave up looking for me? Did you actually believe a human? I was killed by a human?" She asked mocking me.

I didn't answer, so confused of who am I talking to.

"Kale?" I got alerted when a name was said in the discussion. "You have something to protect now my daughter." She look at me. "That's not in my teachings. You've live a long life, and now you're protecting a human?" She mocked again. "Were you bored?"

"What do you want?" I asked.

"This is not your home Heriotza.." She said sweetly. "Go back home my sweet daughter." She said. "With me.."

I look at her reaching hand.

I don't know what push me, but I grab her hand and all of a sudden, I'm walking on a greenery.

I can hear birds and waterfalls.

I look around, the sky is bright. Tall trees that give shade are dancing with the wind.

"Where?" Mother is not besides me.

Ofcourse she's not. She isn't true. She's long gone.

It's just me talking to myself and having capabilities of making hallucinations into reality.

I know I teleported to the forrest from the attic.

But I don't know why it's happening now.

What triggers me?

I started walking, passing on beautiful flowers, watched by animals.

This is peace.

No corrupted humans.

I lay on the ground, the sun is hitting my face but it's nothing compared to the cold breeze of the non-polluted air.

Maybe old Heriotza is missing this kind of life making me create a conscious.

If I'm a human, they brand me as crazy.

But the fact is I'm just capable.

I stayed laying there until the sun is gone. The full moon is now lighting the place.

I stayed in peace until the sun came back.

I smile.

Why do I have to make my life problematic with humans when I can stay like this for eternity without thinking of anything?

That was my conscious.

I need to avenge my mother. I need to finish the line of the human who made me suffer for their own desire.

No, it's not 'need', It's I want, and I can.

I clenched my hands.

I should go back, Kale must be waiting for me.

I stood up and ready to teleport when the bush made a sound and a goat came running to me.

My eyes widened when I saw the arrow on the legs of the small animal.

The kambing stopped infront me. The eyes were reflecting the sunlight making it look like it's crying and begging for help.

I kneeled infront of the animal.

The rage came to me when I realized that it's an arrow. Arrows are used by humans.

Here we go with humans again.

"What happened?" I touch the arrow. The goat made a sound. I tried pulling out as fast as I can. The goat was shock and started trembling. It made a crying sound.

"Hush..." I said while caressing the wound.

I shut my eyes and tried healing the goat.

A minty feeling came to me then travel to the kambing.

When I hear no cries, I opened my eyes and smile.

"Don't ever get caught again little one." I whispered.

I watch the kambing walk away from me.

I shut my eyes.

"Come on out." I commanded.

The bush moved.

"Don't make me repeat my swlf humans!" I yelled a little.

When I look again at the bush, two young boy holding a bow came out. The two are wearing white oversized clothes. They are both wearing a cross on their neck.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked.

When I look at their eyes, they are looking at me as if I'm beaming.

"A-a saint!"

••