B i l a n g III

"How come you don't eat with your son?" I asked Iñigo who's eating infront of me. While I have glass of blood. "Who's blood is this, it's not disgusting." I said.

"It's my niece's." I broke into laughter. Servants near us were curious.

"You're still mad." I said. "How about your son? Why is he not eating with you?" I asked again. He looked at me.

"You've met Kale?" He asked, he looks angry so I smile. Iñigo has a long black hair that is in a bun, he doesn't look ugly or old at all, how come?

"You named him after moon of other world from a book." I said.

I look at him straight in the eyes. I can feel something. There's an invisible anger in his eyes like before, but it's not for me.

"Say, do you want to avenge your mother?" I asked what I saw.

He look startled with my question so I smirked.

When did I fail to surprise you?

"I got you again." I said. "There's a desire in your eyes, same with your son's." I drank on my flute. I moved closer. The servants were silently watching us. "Do you want to make your sick son the Emperor?" I whispered. He really is shock that I know what he wanted.

"I-it's impossible." I laughed again. My, I've been laughing the whole day because of this father and son.

His words are contradicting his thoughts. Sigurado akong naghahanda siyang maging tagapamuno ng Emperyo ang anak niya, kung wala lang itong sakit.

"When I tell you I'll make it possible, will you trust me?" I asked and turn my back on Iñigo. "Where's your most trusted servant?" I asked. Iñigo look at me and called a name.

"Imièlda!" A old lady with glasses came. She's been watching me for a while and her heartbeat is normal so I smiled.

"Hello!" I greeted her. She didn't greet me back so I frowned. Hostile towards me. "Bring me a white dress, a simple and not grand." She looked at me with disbelief before looking at Iñigo.

"You can follow her instructions, Imièlda." Iñigo said.

"Y-yes Duke." She bowed before leaving. I smiled.

"I'll meet you tomorrow at your study." I look around. "I don't like talking here." The servants look away. "I'll take the attic." I said referring to the room in his roof.

There's a lot of book in here, there's a bed and a table. A good place to stay.

There's one window which shows me the ugly full moon.

"Are you watching?" I asked. "Watch me ruin your Blessed Royals."

I closed the curtain and darknest greeted me. Aside from moon I also hate darkness.

I lit a candle.

It'll be a amusing revenge.

I want to play..

I woke up with a knock on the door. When did I fell asleep?

I opened the door and Imièlda is there with my clothes so I smiled at her.

"This is your dress Miss--"

"Heriotza."

"H-huh?"

"Heriotza." I said then took my clothes. She doesn't look like she got it. "Call me Heriotza."

"But milady--"

"Heriotza." Now I'm getting annoyed. "Where's Iñigo?" I asked. She looks shocked.

"He went to the Palace." I nodded.

"I see, you can go now." I said with a smile.

After I took my stuff, I walked outside. And to hell! I can hear the servants whispers.

"She's the Duke's niece from the other Empire?"

"I heard she was a lover."

"She looks young."

I glare at every maid I passed by so they will shut up.

I walk to the lake. It really calms me when I clean myself in a lake.

I took off the my dress and swim. I let myself fall in the water. The birds were singing and the breeze is nice.

It almost felt like home until I heard a slow heartbeat.

"Are you pervert?" I asked without opening my eyes. "This is the second time you're peeking on a woman who's taking a bathe." I said.

"You're just a kid!" I open my eyes and turn around to see him.

"Kale." I smiled at the sick boy.

He look stunned so I walk towards him. He's covered in thick clothes.

"Why do you keep taking a bath here?" He asked. "The knights might peek on you--"

"Like what you are doing?" He stopped then look away, he even blushed which made me laugh. I dried my self and wore the dress Imièlda gave me.

It's very long white two lined strap dress.

"Walk with me." I said then started walking. He followed me.

Does he trust me?

I smiled.

We reach the garden which has a lot of roses.

"Heriotza." He whispered.

"Why are you in my father's manor?" He sounds like he's annoyed.

My smile won't left my face because of this kid.

"I don't know." I said. "Iñigo is paying his debt?"

"Are you my father's f-first l-love?" He asked out of the blue so I look at him. His pale face is all red so I laughed.

"Ask your father." I said. "Maybe I was?" I asked, not really knowing what is the answer but I have a clue.

"Then do you believe that birds of the same feather flocks together?"

Really?

"What's with your question?" It's the first time I didn't understand a human.

It's so random.

••