It'll be fun

{Jack G}

Ashton sat on my lap and she was kinda talking to herself. I left it alone.

"Hey guys! I just asked Ron if we could go to the place where the events in to have a party!" Taylor came running in.

"Cool dude, but we're playing." Cameron said.

"We can invite some other viners and YouTubers to party with us." Hayes was obviously on board. Why the youngest?

"Come on, it'll be fun." Taylor stretched out the word fun.

"Are we allowed?" Jack asked.

"Pretty sure. Ron is checking right now." Taylor said something to someone in the other room.

"Let's do it." Ashton surprised us all.

"You sure babe? What about Jane?" I asked.

"If she's invited, and we tell her that Cameron's here, she'll come." Everyone looked at Cam who was pretending to flip his hair.

"Call her up!" Taylor was getting excited.

Ashton pulled out her phone and dialed the number.

{the conversation}

"Where are you! We got back 20 minutes ago Ashton!" Jane yelled into the phone.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hi, uhm is this Jane?" Cameron asked.

"Yeah, who's this?" She asked.

"Oh, uhm it's Cameron Dallas."

Jane started freaking out and we could all hear cause it's on speaker.

"What the fuck are you doing with Cameron Dallas Ashton?!??" Jane fangirled.

"Just hanging out. Hey you wanna come to a party in the meeting room? Of this hotel." Cameron answered.

"Holy fuck yes!" Jane started squealing.

"It's Cameron Dallas Anna!" We heard.

"Anna? Who's Anna?" Carter asked.

"My little sister." Ashton said.

"Who's her fav?" Cameron asked.

"Nash."

"I've got Nash here too. Anna is welcome." Cameron said.

Jane told her and you could hear the screams.

"We'll be there!" Jane hung up.

{Jack}

Cameron gave back her phone.

"That settles it! Come on everyone!" Taylor ran out of the room, everyone followed. We all went to the elevator.

"Wait, can Cameron and Nash take the stairs to come to my room?" Ashton asked.

"Yup!" "Sure." They followed her and I down stairs and to her room.

"Ashton! Where'd you meet Cam?" Jane asked when Ash and I walked in.

"Oh I don't know. But uhm hey guys, come in." she opened the door and in walked Cam and Nash.

"Holy fuck Dan! It's Cameron!!!" Jane started freaking out.

Marianna came in from the balcony and did the same thing when she saw Nash.

"Guys. This is my older sister Jane, and my younger sister Marianna." Ashton and I moved to they could hug them.

"You didn't get this excited when you saw me after two weeks." Dan rolled his eyes.

"Hey Dan! I'm Cameron." He held out his hand.

"Hello Cameron. I'm Dan, Jane's husband." He squeezed Cameron's hand.

"Not yet Daniel. We haven't had the wedding." Jane smiled really big at Cameron.

Marianna hadn't let go of Nash. She was almost crying.

"Well, let's go party! Comin Dan?" Ashton opened the door.

"I'll stay." He said as we all walked out.

"But really Ash. How?" Jane pointed at Cameron.

"Well, you see Janella. I was laying in our room, Jack called me, came to the room then brought me upstairs where he introduced me to Cameron, Nash and all the other guys that we came here to see." Ashton laughed.

"It's great to be a viner." I smiled at Jane.

We got into the elevator and went down to the main floor.