Truth or Dare?

{Ashton}

After Mahogany and I did our thing, we both changed into some warmer clothes and fixed our make up. With a few kisses of course.

Aaron walked in. "Mandy is back. Cameron and Nash are taking it to the roof. We got a speaker and we're just going to hook up someone's phone."

"Thanks Aar." I smiled sweetly and cleaned up my mess of make up.

"What happened in here?" He looked at our room, which had clothes everywhere.

"Couldn't decide what to wear." I shrugged and slipped past him.

He nodded and said he was going to grab a sweater before heading up.

"Nice save." Mahogany came out of the bathroom.

I fixed the sleeve of my flannel. "What? You think that wasn't the first time I used that?"

She noticed my smirk and shook her head. "My my Ashton. I love you."

"Love you too. Now let's go!" I grabbed my phone and her hand.

She made sure we had at least one key and shut the door.

I quickly texted Jane saying that I was in a meeting with the crew and that I would stop by in the morning before they left. She just said okay and told me not to get too bored.

Mahogany danced around in the elevator and I opened snapchat to record her.

"Go add my girl Mahogany. Her name will be right there." I spoke as she made faces.

I typed her name and added it to my story.

"Go add my new best friend Ashton on snap chat. Name will be right here!" She winked at the camera and I blew a kiss.

"What is your snap?" She passed me her phone.

I typed it in and added myself.

"Perfect." Mahogany took back her phone. The doors opened.

"Like you." I smiled and slapped her butt as we walked down the small hallway that led to a door, which had stairs, another door and finally, the roof.

We pushed opened the door and were greeted with a beautiful LA sunset.

I quickly ran over to the edge and took a few pictures.

Cameron, Aaron, Nash and Johnson are up here, sitting on the lounging chairs.

"Where's everyone else?" I sat down on a chair next to Aaron.

"Coming. We just got up here. Those stairs were a lot." Nash leaned back, putting his arm behind Cameron.

The door opened up and Shawn, Matt, Jack, Taylor and Carter.

We all sat down listening to the soft music playing in the background.

"Now what?" Shawn asked.

10 awkward teenagers all looked around at each other. Nash reached beside him and pulled a box forward.

"She bought us 32 coolers. Three each." Nash started passing around and we all kept passing till we got what we wanted.

Everyone opened their drinks and you could just feel the relaxation.

"Hey let's dance!" Mahogany took my hand and went to the dance floor.

Aaron turned up the music and joined us, dancing horribly. Nash and Cam also jumped in, making us look even more ridiculous.

"Where's Hayes?" I asked Nash.

"Homesick. He's calling our parents then heading to bed." He continued to swing me around, making me giggle.

Everyone was on their second, except Shawn, who had enough at one.

We got tired of dancing so we all sat back down on the couch.

"Truth or dare Johnson?" Cameron took a sip.

"Truth." Johnson played with the label of his drink.

"Virgin?" Cameron asked.

"Nope." Johnson quietly said.

"What?" Nash sat up, leaning towards him.

"I said nope. I'm not. Lost it in grade 10." Jack moved farther into his chair.

"Carter. Truth or dare."

"Dare." He smirked at me.

"I dare you to run over to the edge and yell "I have a small dick." to anyone who's down there." Johnson took a sip.

Carter downed the rest of his drink and tossed it into the box.

We watched him stumble over to the edge and scream "I have a small penis." and heard people laugh and scream things back.

He sat back down and looked straight at me. "Truth or dare?"

I swallowed hard. "Truth?"

Carter hummed and rubbed his fake beard. "Jack any good?"

I looked at my boyfriend, who was sitting across from me, beside Shawn.

"Best I've ever had." He's the only I've had, other than Mary, but I don't think she counts.

Carter raised his new drink and took a sip.

I looked at Shawn. "Hey Mendes. Truth or dare."

Shawn sat up. "Truth." He slurred.

"Have you ever drank before this?" I couldn't help but laugh at how big he is and how much a little drink could do.

"No. Only at a wedding I had a few shots once but noopppppeeee." We all started laughing at him.

~~~

Shawn had gone to bed, because he was too drunk to function. I've kissed Cameron, had a lap dance from Matt and I'm now sporting a hickey from Jack on my lower abdominal.

"Matthew, truth or dare." Nash hiccuped.

"Last dare got me a death glare. Truth." Matt looked over to Jack, who was now sitting beside me.

"Who would you fuck right now. Has to be someone you know."

Matt thought about it for a second, but quickly answered. "This fan today. She had a nice chest. Dressed a little sluttly though, but damn."

The boys nodded. "Mahogany truth or dare."

She looked to me, and I gave a small smile. "Dare."

"Swap clothes with Cameron." Matt laughed at his dare.

"Right now?" How about just shirts?" She looked at her highwasted jeans.

"Sure." Matt agreed.
Jack excused himself to use the washroom.

Cameron had already stripped because of a pervious dare, so he tossed his shirt at her.

She slipped it off, quickly pulling over Cam's and throwing hers.

Cameron struggled to put on the crop top, but wasted no time on documenting it on snap chat.

"Paaaaarrrrtaaaaaay!" Taylor yelled at the video.

Cameron put away his phone.

"Hey Carter. Truth or dare." Mahogany asked.

"I dare myself to kiss Ashton." He got up and landed on me, puckering his lips.

"Carter get off!" I screamed, fighting with everything I had. Carter had my arms underneath him so it was useless.

Nash peeled him off me, telling him to go to bed and taking his drink. Aaron went with him to make sure he made it.

Jack returned. "What's with him?"

Everyone looked around and I shook my head. "Spilt his drink on himself. Aaron is going to get him cleaned up and off to bed."

Everyone agreed and we all got quiet again.