Good one

{Ashton}
*two weeks later*

"Wake up. We're leaving today!" Marianna shook me.

"Marianna, I know. I'm packed, now let me sleep!" I rolled over to find that I was alone.

"Where the fuck is Jack?" I asked.

"He left last night, something about his parents wanting him home?" Marianna sat on the edge of my bed.

"I was never told this." I sat up and stretched.

"Dude! It's 6am! Why?!" I looked at the clock above the closet.

"Flight leaves at 11. Jane wants everything and everyone ready by 9:30 at the latest. She told me to wake you now so you could start packing." She got up and left my room.

I fell back into my mess of pillows and closed my eyes.

Why would Jack leave without tell me? I didn't have a problem with him not being with me but I'd like to know if he's gone.

I heard my phone buzz. I reached over, knocked my brush, lighter and something else off and grabbed my phone.

From: My man❤️😍😘
Morning baby girl, sorry I had to bail on you. Fam emergency. I'm getting on a plane shortly and flying to visit my aunt. I'll be home in a week if all goes well. Love you 😍❤️😘

I smiled at his message. Jack always said "good morning baby girl" to me everyday since we've been together.

"Ashton, you up?" Jane opened my door.

"Yes mother. I'll start packing." I got out of bed and wandered around my room, looking for clothes.

"Fuck it." I left my room and had a shower.

Once I finished, I say on my bed, wrapped in a towel thinking about what to wear. LA was going to be hot, but right now, Omaha is nice, but not that nice.

I put my suitcase on my bed and threw in four pairs of normal shorts, 3 high waisted. 5 tank tops, 5 t-shirts, enough bras and underwear to last me a week and a half, 3 bathing suits and 2 long sleeves.

All of my nicer clothes are packed, so I went into Sandy's closet. I grabbed a see through dark grey backless shirt that said Hipster Please.

Don't ask me why she has that shirt, she just do.

I went back to my room, put on some blue short shorts, my shirt and the undergarments. I also put on a bando so my bra doesn't show.

"Ashton! It's almost 9, what's taking so long?" Belle walked into my room.

I completely forgot she was watching Lauren and Alec while we were gone.

"It's me, remember?" I started putting on my make up. I just put on a little bit of eyeliner and some mascara.

Belle laughed and left. Good.

Once I was finished, I threw my make up bag, extra headphones and charger into my suit case and zipped it up.

I put my phone, headphones, wallet, 3 pairs of shades and other stuff in my purse. I was ready for LA.

I dragged my suitcase downstairs and put it by the door. Jane came running down the stairs, suitcase behind her.

"Son of a." It dumped because it wasn't fully closed.

"Good one." I laughed.

"Shut up Ashton. Do you have the tickets?" Jane threw everything back in.

"They're in my bag." I grabbed the package off the counter. "Now." I shoved them into my purse.

"You'd lose your head miss Ashton if it wasn't attached." Belle sipped her coffee.

"At least I don't lose my clothes." I laughed at Jane, who was struggling to zip up her bag.

"Where's Dan?" I asked when she finished.

"He's meeting us at the airport. He needed to pack." Jane was going through a checklist.

"I think that's everything. Marianna you ready?" Jane asked her.

She nodded, mouth full of banana.

"We're off." Jane hugged Belle.

"Have a safe flight! Call me when you land!" She hugged Marianna.

"Goodbye Belle. Have fun." I turned on my heal and went out the door.