Birthday Plans?

{Ashton}

"Hey babe, who's the dude?" Marie kissed me.

"Some guy named Liam, he tried hitting on me." I waved it off.

"Did you tell him your les?"

"Can we go!" I asked.

Marie rolled her eyes and drove away.

"Not by the house, the bitch will see me." I touched her inner thigh. She relaxed a bit and turned sharply.

"Any birthday plans?" Marie's face lit up like a candle.

"No, she won't let me out on my birthday because I'm on my third strike." I sighed. "She got these tickets to some stupid show that I don't even wanna go to but Jane and Anna want to so she's makin me."

"Ashton, you've got to run away. You can live with me and A-" Marie stopped talking.

"Who's A?" I looked at her, with raised eyebrows.

"Ashton, I love you."

I knew she was hiding something. I crossed my arms, waiting for her to say something.

She continued to drive and I knew exactly where she was taking me. Our little spot, by the beach where we can make out, drink, get high. What ever the fuck we wanna do. It was our spot.

"Ash, come with me." Marie got out and waited for me to take her hand and we walked into the woods. We stopped at the tree were we carved our initials in.

"Who's A?" I repeated. She held me up against the tree as she kissed my neck.

"Ally." She kissed my jaw. "Don't worry about her babe."

"Marilyn. Is she straight?" I pushed her off me.

She dropped her head. "You can't always get out and I need it."

"You treat sex like it's a drug or a drink. You think you need it. I told you I couldn't get out all the time." I started breathing heavy.

"Ashton, I love you and-"

"And nothing! I got in so much trouble for you. I tried to make it work for us." I was angry that she cheated on me, but I also did with Jack....

"I'm sorry babe." Marie grabbed my arm. I pushed her off.

"Don't touch me. Don't talk to me." I didn't know what else to say, so I came clean. "I was fucking a boy also!"

"You told me you were lesbian! You whore!" Marie yelled at me.

"Well I was straight till you kissed me!" I started to walk away.

"Ashton come back!" I heard her scream. "Ashley!"

I flipped her off and continued walking. I made it to the beach where there were cops.

I cursed under my breath and decided to just keep walking and get caught.

"Excuse me ma'am, have you seen this girl?" One of the cops held up a picture. It was a little girl with long brown hair and bright grey eyes. Me when I was 13, before everything happened.

"Is her name Ashley?" I asked.

"Ashley McCarthy. Have you seen her?" The cop asked.

"It's Ashton now." I put my hands behind my back. I knew the rules.

"Are you her?" The cop looked surprised. I nodded.

The cold metal touched my hands and I heard the clicks. I was in hand cuffs.