No, it's hi, how are you?

{Ashton}

Marianna and I did the dishes in silence. I knew something was up but she didn't want to say.

She drained the sink, dried her hands on the towel and left the kitchen.

I was putting the dishes away when I heard the door open. Thinking nothing of it, I continued.

I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist, causing me to drop the plate and it shattered all over the counter.

"Jack Finnegan Gilinsky! You gave me a heart attack!" I shoved him off me and he stumbled into a chair.

"Chill out babe. I didn't know you had a plate." He chuckled at his words. He was only like this when he was high.

"How high are you?" I swept up the glass.

"No, it's hi, how are you babe. I'm groovy baby." Jack stood again and walked to beside me.

"Jack. You're high. Don't touch me." I picked up all the plate and threw it out.

"What's your problem?" He grabbed a bag of chips from the cupboard and chewed them violently.

"You are high right now. You promised not durning the day." I gently pushed him away so I could finish.

"Sorry babe, I was with Sam and Jack and some stuff happened. I had to try." He shrugged.

"Jack. You need to splash your face with cold water or something because you need to sober up." I closed the cupboard that he opened.

"Ooh, what are we doing." Jack smirked at me.

"We're going to break into Sandy's old bed room because the doors locked." I loved when Jack wanted to just hold me, but most of the time, when he got high he didn't remember. As bad as I wanted him. I knew I couldn't. Not with my younger siblings in the house.

"And then we have sex?" Jack leaned down to kiss me but a ruckus make me step back.

"Alec is up." I smiled and went upstairs. He was in his crib and he managed to strip.

"Oh Alec. You silly boy." He laughed as I picked him up.

"Ashley?" I cringed at that name. I hated it.

"Ash?" It repeated. I walked out and saw someone I wasn't expecting to see in a million years.

{okay so I know that Jack doesn't smoke weed (or I hope, but it's whatever) but that's just the kind of girl Ashton is. The bad ass who does what she wants and her boyfriend should match}