Blue eyeshadow

{Ashton}

Mahogany had borrowed me a pair of sunglasses because my eyes were a little puffy. We were walking with linked arms, Jack's hand was locked with mine.

"Let's go to Sephora!" Mahogany pointed at the large sign on the outside of the mall. "They'll give you a free make over." She whispered the last part in my ear.

"Who wants to go check out Quicksilver?" Carter asked.

"I wanna go to the Vans store!" Matt jumped up and down. "Cam come with me!" He latched on to his arm.

"Only if Nash come too!"

The three boys, followed by a Hayes, skipped into the Vans store.

"Hey babe, why don't we go to Quicksliver? Or that Areópostal?" Jacob took Mahogany's hand.

"After Sephora." She let go of my arm. We walked into the main part of the mall.

"We're gunna go look at guitars." Shawn and Aaron went one way.

Taylor and Carter had already disappeared, Johnson was following us.

"Oh great. 5th wheeling." He whined.

"Awe, poor Johnson." I held out my other hand for him to hold.

"Sephora is upstairs." Mahogany checked the map.

We found the escalator and went up, finding it with no problems because it was right there.

"Let's go!" Mahogany locked our fingers and we ran inside, her being like a giggly child.

"Hey babe, we'll be in the Apple Store." Jack followed us in.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips and he was gone.

Mahogany was looking at an assortment of eyeshadows, a group of 4 little girls stood beside her laughing over something.

"How do we get a make over?" I stood beside her, looking at a black pallet.

"I'll ask." She cleared her throat and step towards the employee.

"Excuse me, my friend and I were wondering if-"

"Are you Mahogany LOX?" One of the girls who was beside me piped up.

"Sorry, can my friend and I get-"

"OMG and you're Ashton! Jack's girlfriend!" A girl with blue hair squeaked.

"Will you shut up?" I groaned.

"Wow. Rude, no wonder Jack is getting closer to Madison." The first girl, who was wearing a polkadot dress.

I bawled up my fists. "Excuse me bit-"

"Come Ash, she'll take us to the back." Mahogany pulled me away from the group of girls.

"Did you hear them? Who's Madison?" I glanced over my shoulder to see the girls were laughing over something on one of their phones.

"It doesn't matter babe. Relax." We stepped into a fairly sized room behind the store.

"I'll have Max and Catharine come help you. Please, help yourself to the wipes, water and snacks." The lady smiled and looked at us for a reply.

"Thank you!" Mahogany copied her smile and we watched her walk away.

I huffed into the chair. "I can't believe those girls."

"Perks of fame. Now, wash your face so they can get started when they walk in." She passed me a container of face wipes and stepped back to the mirror, washing her face.

I sighed and pulled out a wipe, cleaning off the eye liner Mahogany had placed on me this morning.

"Hello darlings. I am Catharine." A tall blonde lady walked in.

"And I'm Max." A shorter brown haired girl followed.

"Ooh can I do you! I have so many ideas running through my mind right now!" Catharine squealed, running to Mahogany.

She smiled politely. "Of course."

Max studied my face as I wiped it clean. "You don't need this, you're hot as hell."

I blushed slightly, throwing my now black wipes away.

"You know our names, what are yours?" Catharine looked through the box of make up.

"I'm Mahogany. This is my friend Ashton."

It hurt a bit hearing friend, but I just smiled.

"Now, I was thinking we highlight your cheek bones, add a little bronzer to your whole face, winged eye liner and a smokey eye. And bright red lips!" Catharine clapped and jumped with excitement.

"Excuse her, she's a little loco." Max pointed at her head and crossed her eyes. I smiled.

"Blue eyeshadow, really big red lips and lots of blush?" She looked on the counter.

"How'd you know that that's my favourite?" I smirked and relaxed into the chair, allowing Max to do whatever she pleased with my face.